Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
YES YES YES STAFF, ily. I assumed this was some sort of automatic rollout for while you're asleep. Thanks for updating us quickly, I will now go ahead and make sure almost every farmer dragon of mine has this scene.

Another thing I would love to see sometime in the future (unrelated to the mini holidays) would be a wheat field scene. That would just be wonderful
YES YES YES STAFF, ily. I assumed this was some sort of automatic rollout for while you're asleep. Thanks for updating us quickly, I will now go ahead and make sure almost every farmer dragon of mine has this scene.

Another thing I would love to see sometime in the future (unrelated to the mini holidays) would be a wheat field scene. That would just be wonderful
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
We got the whole package now! Time to bond with all my familiars.
We got the whole package now! Time to bond with all my familiars.
Y02PS6v.png
crab [img]https://i.postimg.cc/bYMdhtbh/Screenshot-20210909-112517-783.png[/img] crab
crab
Screenshot-20210909-112517-783.png
crab
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Wow I didn’t actually have the Plantation Pincher familiar yet, so that was nice to get. :b

Also yay for EXP boost, time to level some dragons! Glad we got the scene and can get food from dailies now. :)
Wow I didn’t actually have the Plantation Pincher familiar yet, so that was nice to get. :b

Also yay for EXP boost, time to level some dragons! Glad we got the scene and can get food from dailies now. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

CORN ZONE
CORN ZONE
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
The new scene looks absolutely gorgeous!! Might grab one, or two, or maybe ten of them >:] Thanks for the quick update!!
The new scene looks absolutely gorgeous!! Might grab one, or two, or maybe ten of them >:] Thanks for the quick update!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Happy Drakeharvest! That scene is gorgeous :0
Happy Drakeharvest! That scene is gorgeous :0
rYp8BR7.png
I NEED A FARMER DRAGON STAT
I NEED A FARMER DRAGON STAT
watershieldl.png qjPdVei.png
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png
IT'S CRAB SEASON LETS GOOO