Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80
[gamedb item=11] and [gamedb item=109] are only available through Hunting, which will inflate their prices and become difficult to purchase, so while you can get chests from any Gathering, I suggest you hunt in the appropriate elements. I used all 18 of my turns and didn’t get enough for one familiar, though, so. [emoji=tundra scared size=1] Not feeling great.
Blue Throated Budgie and Zephyr Sparrow are only available through Hunting, which will inflate their prices and become difficult to purchase, so while you can get chests from any Gathering, I suggest you hunt in the appropriate elements.

I used all 18 of my turns and didn’t get enough for one familiar, though, so. Not feeling great.
UwPE0Qp.png
SHIELDS FINALLY YES
SHIELDS FINALLY YES
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Iceryuu Not just you. Happened to me too.
@Iceryuu Not just you. Happened to me too.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
NICE!!
NICE!!
Oh shoot I love everything
Oh shoot I love everything
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
Also, was a double gift from Galore intentional?
Also, was a double gift from Galore intentional?
raccoon.png
Okay wait, was it on purpose that both Baldwin brew familiars need gathering-exclusive food items that cannot be found in any other way? That really makes it difficult to grab during the short time frame, and I can't be the only one who already used my gathering turns before the event began. One of them is also rather rare and already used in a hibernal den task.
Okay wait, was it on purpose that both Baldwin brew familiars need gathering-exclusive food items that cannot be found in any other way? That really makes it difficult to grab during the short time frame, and I can't be the only one who already used my gathering turns before the event began. One of them is also rather rare and already used in a hibernal den task.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[quote name="Iceryuu" date="2021-08-05 06:21:23" ] Is it just me that got chests from Galore 4 times? Strange yet helpful glitch haha [/quote] same here! but... shh ;)
Iceryuu wrote on 2021-08-05 06:21:23:
Is it just me that got chests from Galore 4 times? Strange yet helpful glitch haha
same here! but... shh ;)
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Weapons!!!
Weapons!!!
ldNLSdw.png
Love the skull apparel pieces
Love the skull apparel pieces
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80