Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 79 80
*Clicks on update log and sees the new familiars and apparel*

I love everything. I want everything. I need everything.
*Clicks on update log and sees the new familiars and apparel*

I love everything. I want everything. I need everything.
[quote name="midnightserenade" date="2021-08-05 06:19:07" ] I clicked on the notif that popped up right on 6:00am and got two chests. And then at 6:14am, without me actually doing anything else (I was busy scrying potential gene changes), I got another notif which I clicked on and I got another two chests. Was this an error? I don't want to take anything I'm not supposed to have. I think I got the second pair at Galore's but I was so excited and click happy that I'd navigated away before my brain caught up with what had just happened. [/quote] Galore is confused. (In IRL terms, turns out Galore's gift had an old gift ID that many people had already collected two years ago. For some reason it didn't assign his newest offering a new ID. So he's been given a fresh gift for people to collect, and the old gift ID has been removed.) Apologies for the delay for some people, and enjoy the extra soldier's supply for others!
midnightserenade wrote on 2021-08-05 06:19:07:
I clicked on the notif that popped up right on 6:00am and got two chests. And then at 6:14am, without me actually doing anything else (I was busy scrying potential gene changes), I got another notif which I clicked on and I got another two chests. Was this an error? I don't want to take anything I'm not supposed to have. I think I got the second pair at Galore's but I was so excited and click happy that I'd navigated away before my brain caught up with what had just happened.

Galore is confused.

(In IRL terms, turns out Galore's gift had an old gift ID that many people had already collected two years ago. For some reason it didn't assign his newest offering a new ID. So he's been given a fresh gift for people to collect, and the old gift ID has been removed.)

Apologies for the delay for some people, and enjoy the extra soldier's supply for others!
I'm IN LOVE with the apparel :0
I'm IN LOVE with the apparel :0
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
THIS APPAREL IS SO COOL
THIS APPAREL IS SO COOL
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
Oh my gods that brewing requirement for [item=crystalcleave canary] is ROUGH. I've been around since 2014 and I only have 14 [item=blue throated budgie]. The budgies have always been extremely rare, so [b]Good Luck[/b] to anyone trying to get it to drop from Hunting!
Oh my gods that brewing requirement for Crystalcleave Canary is ROUGH.

I've been around since 2014 and I only have 14 Blue Throated Budgie . The budgies have always been extremely rare, so Good Luck to anyone trying to get it to drop from Hunting!
-AchievementGet-
[quote name="jotunn" date="2021-08-05 06:24:03" ] [gamedb item=11] and [gamedb item=109] are only available through Hunting, which will inflate their prices and become difficult to purchase, so while you can get chests from any Gathering, I suggest you hunt in the appropriate elements. I used all 18 of my turns and didn’t get enough for one familiar, though, so. [emoji=tundra scared size=1] Not feeling great. [/quote] [quote name="Gathouria" date="2021-08-05 06:25:20" ] Okay wait, was it on purpose that both Baldwin brew familiars need gathering-exclusive food items that cannot be found in any other way? That really makes it difficult to grab during the short time frame, and I can't be the only one who already used my gathering turns before the event began. One of them is also rather rare and already used in a hibernal den task. [/quote] Seconding this one minor complaint -- using gathering-only items for time-restricted trade/brew items is always stresseful, even with (theoretically) plenty of time to get them. Loving everything about the event from what I've experienced thus far, but just figured I'd throw in agreement on this point.
jotunn wrote on 2021-08-05 06:24:03:
Blue Throated Budgie and Zephyr Sparrow are only available through Hunting, which will inflate their prices and become difficult to purchase, so while you can get chests from any Gathering, I suggest you hunt in the appropriate elements.

I used all 18 of my turns and didn’t get enough for one familiar, though, so. Not feeling great.
Gathouria wrote on 2021-08-05 06:25:20:
Okay wait, was it on purpose that both Baldwin brew familiars need gathering-exclusive food items that cannot be found in any other way? That really makes it difficult to grab during the short time frame, and I can't be the only one who already used my gathering turns before the event began. One of them is also rather rare and already used in a hibernal den task.

Seconding this one minor complaint -- using gathering-only items for time-restricted trade/brew items is always stresseful, even with (theoretically) plenty of time to get them.

Loving everything about the event from what I've experienced thus far, but just figured I'd throw in agreement on this point.

DSfRuAQ.png
My dragons are sort of ready for the challenge!
My dragons are sort of ready for the challenge!
WIMBY100.png__
  • rime
  • he/him
  • FR+15
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 06:08:35" ] Galore is supposed to have some items for you... but he's being fiesty about it. I'm poking some programmers to see if they can talk him into coming around. [/quote] Heya, Undel! I thought it was my internet lagging and I hadn't claimed my Galore gift yet, but it turns out I have, and now I have 4 of the chests instead of two. [s]Which wouldn't make much of a difference as I will be doing coli a lot[/s] but just to let you know whether it's still a problem or not! Edit: oh, that was quick, it has been answered when I had finished writing. Poor confused Galore
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 06:08:35:
Galore is supposed to have some items for you... but he's being fiesty about it. I'm poking some programmers to see if they can talk him into coming around.
Heya, Undel! I thought it was my internet lagging and I hadn't claimed my Galore gift yet, but it turns out I have, and now I have 4 of the chests instead of two. Which wouldn't make much of a difference as I will be doing coli a lot but just to let you know whether it's still a problem or not!

Edit: oh, that was quick, it has been answered when I had finished writing. Poor confused Galore
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
The horses are wonderful! What an interesting idea. I love them!
The horses are wonderful! What an interesting idea. I love them!
hc7MLaK.png
[quote name="Hnai" date="2021-08-05 06:20:01" ] No egg? :( Eggs are a big part of what makes night of the nocturne interesting to me and a lot of players [/quote] @Hnai why would we get an egg... they already said in the dev post that we would be getting chests, it doesnt make sense to get eggs for this event when its about fighting
Hnai wrote on 2021-08-05 06:20:01:
No egg? :(
Eggs are a big part of what makes night of the nocturne interesting to me and a lot of players

@Hnai why would we get an egg... they already said in the dev post that we would be getting chests, it doesnt make sense to get eggs for this event when its about fighting
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 79 80