Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80
this is wonderful, thank you so much! ♥
this is wonderful, thank you so much! ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Wow! This is very very cool! Something new!!
Wow! This is very very cool! Something new!!
hc7MLaK.png
Oh boi! More bone appearels to cover my dragons with!
Oh boi! More bone appearels to cover my dragons with!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
was hoping for more weapons buuut the stuff we got is great anyway. new scenes :D
was hoping for more weapons buuut the stuff we got is great anyway. new scenes :D
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Is it just me that got chests from Galore 4 times? Strange yet helpful glitch haha
Is it just me that got chests from Galore 4 times? Strange yet helpful glitch haha
[quote name="Hnai" date="2021-08-05 06:20:01" ] No egg? :( Eggs are a big part of what makes night of the nocturne interesting to me and a lot of players [/quote] Me too, I never participated NotN because summer is always better timing for me.
Hnai wrote on 2021-08-05 06:20:01:
No egg? :(
Eggs are a big part of what makes night of the nocturne interesting to me and a lot of players

Me too, I never participated NotN because summer is always better timing for me.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
More familiars!! ^o^ love collecting them all
More familiars!! ^o^ love collecting them all
QFXpYkj.png
[quote name="fyi" date="2021-08-05 06:13:05" ] wait, so are the chests going to dissolve upon the event's ending? need to read OP again lol [/quote] No. They will stick around, since new items [i]should[/i] not be added to them. Ideally they are exclusive to this year's event only, but our engineers have a lot on their plates for 2021-2022. We'll see if they can squeeze in a custom timed shop system and update for Joxar this coming year!
fyi wrote on 2021-08-05 06:13:05:
wait, so are the chests going to dissolve upon the event's ending? need to read OP again lol

No. They will stick around, since new items should not be added to them. Ideally they are exclusive to this year's event only, but our engineers have a lot on their plates for 2021-2022. We'll see if they can squeeze in a custom timed shop system and update for Joxar this coming year!
I'M SO PUMPED
I'M SO PUMPED
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
Hey hi! you can call me Wilds! Hope too see you soon!!
fLdYOuE.pngmtHAEL4.pngBb9XFYa.png
10ttDG2.pnga129Nss.pnggTTW2gA.png
5BsilZ9.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngllvL1Jf.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80