Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 112
THIS IS CRAZY!!! I. WANT. A. NEW. BREEEEEEED!!!!!!!
THIS IS CRAZY!!! I. WANT. A. NEW. BREEEEEEED!!!!!!!
LMLA6wg.png
the webbing on the wing makes me think that this might be a plague ancient and if so I'm gonna scream /pos
the webbing on the wing makes me think that this might be a plague ancient and if so I'm gonna scream /pos
ninbinarycatcher.png
YO WHAT?!
NEW ANCIENT?!
YO WHAT?!
NEW ANCIENT?!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
poggers!!!!!!
poggers!!!!!!
The changes to NoTN sound really great!!! And the ancient silhouette looks interesting, i like the wings and talons, not sure about the tail but I'm looking forward to the release!!!
The changes to NoTN sound really great!!! And the ancient silhouette looks interesting, i like the wings and talons, not sure about the tail but I'm looking forward to the release!!!
VVM4XuM.png
HYDRA DRAGON YAAAAAAAAAAAS
HYDRA DRAGON YAAAAAAAAAAAS
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Honestly, as someone who had been around since NotN started and who still doesn't have all the items, I'm fine with not as many new items being released!
Honestly, as someone who had been around since NotN started and who still doesn't have all the items, I'm fine with not as many new items being released!
1E8JFs6.png
Thank you for the Coliseum event, those inbetween events help out so much.
Thank you for the Coliseum event, those inbetween events help out so much.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
New breed makes me think it might be related to Plague (looking at the one wing that I can tell is a wing)
New breed makes me think it might be related to Plague (looking at the one wing that I can tell is a wing)
Something here later
Plague ancient??????
If it is, that throws out the idea that the ancient breeds are going in order of BoTE. Hmmmmm.
Plague ancient??????
If it is, that throws out the idea that the ancient breeds are going in order of BoTE. Hmmmmm.
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 112