Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 199 200
I didn’t really have an issue with how the eye system worked, but I think this’ll make more players happier in the long run. :) Just about every aspect of our dragons is customizable at this point, so it didn’t really make sense that eyes weren’t.

And I’m very happy that we have another treasure sink!

I definitely feel for the players that spent a lot of money on the vials or special eyed G1s, though.
I didn’t really have an issue with how the eye system worked, but I think this’ll make more players happier in the long run. :) Just about every aspect of our dragons is customizable at this point, so it didn’t really make sense that eyes weren’t.

I definitely feel for the players that spent a lot of money on the vials or special eyed G1s, though.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much, I'm about to return to the game and this is a great thing to come back to
This is awesome!!! Thank you so much, I'm about to return to the game and this is a great thing to come back to
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2021-05-03 08:21:16" ] I didn’t really have an issue with how the eye system worked, but I think this’ll make more players happier in the long run. :) Just about every aspect of our dragons is customizable at this point, so it didn’t really make sense that eyes weren’t. And I’m very happy that we have another treasure sink! I definitely feel for the players that spent a lot of money on the vials or special eyed G1s, though. [/quote] From the comments more peeps seem happy then un-happy about the change so you are probably right :) .
Alphaeon wrote on 2021-05-03 08:21:16:

From the comments more peeps seem happy then un-happy about the change so you are probably right :) .
Now that I think about it, people who spent a lot of money on gs woth Primals and multigaze are kinda ripped off ish now >->

Such as Wyru, my g1 with primal who I bought for 7kg
Now that I think about it, people who spent a lot of money on gs woth Primals and multigaze are kinda ripped off ish now >->

Such as Wyru, my g1 with primal who I bought for 7kg
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
[quote name="Equive" date="2021-05-03 08:20:33" ] [quote name="IrishLatte" date="2021-05-03 08:19:32" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-03 08:18:51" ] [quote name="Equive" date="2021-05-03 07:21:46" ] I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back. [/quote] @Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight [b]is not[/b] a part of today's eye type update. [/quote] Yet they still dropped to 10% of their value! [/quote] This [/quote] Yup, 'cause the update rendered them pretty much useless...
Equive wrote on 2021-05-03 08:20:33:
IrishLatte wrote on 2021-05-03 08:19:32:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-03 08:18:51:
Equive wrote on 2021-05-03 07:21:46:
I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back.

@Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight is not a part of today's eye type update.

Yet they still dropped to 10% of their value!

This

Yup, 'cause the update rendered them pretty much useless...
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
[quote name="Digipup" date="2021-05-03 08:11:58" ] Can we also please talk about or acknowledge the fact that the developers let us pour actual money for gems into various aspects of eye types for months before choosing to make this update? Whatever the stated intentions, this really feels like actual theft. Never buying gems again, I guess. I needed the motivation to quit the guilty pleasure anyway, so thanks for that, but the developers really did not do right by a huge portion of their userbase. [/quote] This. This is how you literally cheat a dedicated customer. FR just lost a lot of actual money for something they could have avoided in the first place when they released the eye type.
Digipup wrote on 2021-05-03 08:11:58:
Can we also please talk about or acknowledge the fact that the developers let us pour actual money for gems into various aspects of eye types for months before choosing to make this update? Whatever the stated intentions, this really feels like actual theft.

Never buying gems again, I guess. I needed the motivation to quit the guilty pleasure anyway, so thanks for that, but the developers really did not do right by a huge portion of their userbase.

This. This is how you literally cheat a dedicated customer. FR just lost a lot of actual money for something they could have avoided in the first place when they released the eye type.
THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE I was one of those users who was immensely frustrated by the scattersights, and I have been trying and failing to breed faceted and primal babies for years, ever since the eye types were released, all attempts ending in failure. That frustration was renewed when I spent half of my stocked Scattersights in an attempt to get Rare eyes, which, in comparison, aren't all that rare. I also got rid of a few permanent dragons so I could replace them with dragons with similar colors but new rare eye types (like multigaze), and am still rather bummed out about that. Likewise, I had several dragons whose color scheme was ruined by the new eye colors, but Bright and Pastel fixes that! This update fixes [i]all[/i] my issues with the eye type update! I can immediately discontinue almost all my breeding projects since I can now just work towards earning the treasure for the eye vials! Thank you all SO SO much!!! [emoji=heart size=1]
THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE

I was one of those users who was immensely frustrated by the scattersights, and I have been trying and failing to breed faceted and primal babies for years, ever since the eye types were released, all attempts ending in failure. That frustration was renewed when I spent half of my stocked Scattersights in an attempt to get Rare eyes, which, in comparison, aren't all that rare. I also got rid of a few permanent dragons so I could replace them with dragons with similar colors but new rare eye types (like multigaze), and am still rather bummed out about that. Likewise, I had several dragons whose color scheme was ruined by the new eye colors, but Bright and Pastel fixes that!

This update fixes all my issues with the eye type update! I can immediately discontinue almost all my breeding projects since I can now just work towards earning the treasure for the eye vials!

Thank you all SO SO much!!!
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
As a person who both had a bunch of my savings in Scattersights AND old dragons they really REALLY wanted special eyes for I think this is a GREAT CHANGE.

Did I lose "Potential value" from the scattersights I horded? yes? Did it free me up to finally use them on my dragons without guilt? also yes. Did I get even one single special eye type from my over 50 vials of scattersights? Big no. A collection that at the old prices would have ran me around 50kg to buy off the MP, with nothing to show for it.

This will change the markets sure, and my old old primals will have less value, but I was never gonna sell them, so whatever.

Good change. Some people will be mad, but it's still a good choice.
As a person who both had a bunch of my savings in Scattersights AND old dragons they really REALLY wanted special eyes for I think this is a GREAT CHANGE.

Did I lose "Potential value" from the scattersights I horded? yes? Did it free me up to finally use them on my dragons without guilt? also yes. Did I get even one single special eye type from my over 50 vials of scattersights? Big no. A collection that at the old prices would have ran me around 50kg to buy off the MP, with nothing to show for it.

This will change the markets sure, and my old old primals will have less value, but I was never gonna sell them, so whatever.

Good change. Some people will be mad, but it's still a good choice.
Light-Network.png MJ9l4Y5.jpg
Amazing update, nothing more than support from my side! Yes even if I have spend and made a fortune on special eyed dragons. Sure some of my dragons are now 'worth' like 10% of what I paid but that doesn't mean I like them any less. And being able to customise my beloved dragons even more to perfection is worth way more ^^

I feel sorry for the people who are upset but I think the biggest part of the community is happy with this. You just can't make everyone happy whatever you do. The devs are great and try so hard to to their best to make this free game fun <:
Amazing update, nothing more than support from my side! Yes even if I have spend and made a fortune on special eyed dragons. Sure some of my dragons are now 'worth' like 10% of what I paid but that doesn't mean I like them any less. And being able to customise my beloved dragons even more to perfection is worth way more ^^

I feel sorry for the people who are upset but I think the biggest part of the community is happy with this. You just can't make everyone happy whatever you do. The devs are great and try so hard to to their best to make this free game fun <:
CXuWKHk.png
Holy Gladekeeper. [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] Staff, you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for giving this game so much love and attention! I know the addition of natural eye vials will be much loved by the players, myself included!
Holy Gladekeeper. Staff, you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for giving this game so much love and attention! I know the addition of natural eye vials will be much loved by the players, myself included!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 199 200