Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 199 200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY DREAM LAIR OF ONLY PRIMALS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY DREAM LAIR OF ONLY PRIMALS
[quote name="IrishLatte" date="2021-05-03 08:15:06" ] [quote name="Zevos" date="2021-05-03 08:06:57" ] [quote name="BluiestarSS" date="2021-05-03 08:03:55" ] if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol [/quote] sprites are currently in the raffles in case you werent aware [/quote] Doesn't change the fact that they're only given out once a year or less, and imp scrolls are so beyond overvalued it's not possible to obtain them for the majority of people. If we're going to ruin one market for the sake of obtainability, what's the point of the others being left. Why should one thing be sacred if others are not, even though 'word of god' was that both would be untouched? No more faith in the devs, from me at least, and I didn't even have scattersight investments to motivate my opinion. This is a pretty low move. [/quote] That's said a lot more succinctly than me. Definitely the point that I'm trying to get at.
IrishLatte wrote on 2021-05-03 08:15:06:
Zevos wrote on 2021-05-03 08:06:57:
BluiestarSS wrote on 2021-05-03 08:03:55:
if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol

sprites are currently in the raffles in case you werent aware

Doesn't change the fact that they're only given out once a year or less, and imp scrolls are so beyond overvalued it's not possible to obtain them for the majority of people.

If we're going to ruin one market for the sake of obtainability, what's the point of the others being left. Why should one thing be sacred if others are not, even though 'word of god' was that both would be untouched?

No more faith in the devs, from me at least, and I didn't even have scattersight investments to motivate my opinion. This is a pretty low move.

That's said a lot more succinctly than me. Definitely the point that I'm trying to get at.
lDRIQH6.gif
That's a brilliant solution to letting older dragons have in on the eye fun! I wish it had been released much sooner, but I'm glad it's here at all
That's a brilliant solution to letting older dragons have in on the eye fun! I wish it had been released much sooner, but I'm glad it's here at all
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
OHHH!!! I was wonder if vials for goat, facet ect. Would ever be added, definitely a welcomed change!
OHHH!!! I was wonder if vials for goat, facet ect. Would ever be added, definitely a welcomed change!
icRhECj.gif
Lol the G1 market is shook. F’s in chat for anyone who was currently bidding big money on a primal G1 or any other special eye type.
Lol the G1 market is shook. F’s in chat for anyone who was currently bidding big money on a primal G1 or any other special eye type.
J5FGxHX.png
WAKE UP NEW EYES DROPPED
WAKE UP NEW EYES DROPPED
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
I'M SO HAPPY. I'M SO HAPPY OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY AND IT'S EVEN A TREASURE SINK AND EVERYTHING OH MY GOD I LOVE Y'ALL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LISTENED WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL USSSSSS

lightning primal... lightning primal on my lightning dragons... *sniff*
I'M SO HAPPY. I'M SO HAPPY OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY AND IT'S EVEN A TREASURE SINK AND EVERYTHING OH MY GOD I LOVE Y'ALL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LISTENED WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL USSSSSS

lightning primal... lightning primal on my lightning dragons... *sniff*
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Thank you VERY much for making these items!
I really dreaded the thought of how hard it'll be to achieve one of my perfect dreamies, but now, with tons of gold grinding: It shall be within my power! >:D

Thanks a lot for this great update! <3
Thank you VERY much for making these items!
I really dreaded the thought of how hard it'll be to achieve one of my perfect dreamies, but now, with tons of gold grinding: It shall be within my power! >:D

Thanks a lot for this great update! <3
+9 hours to FR Time
BLESS
BLESS
THANK YOU STAFF AMEN
THANK YOU STAFF AMEN
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 199 200