Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 199 200
[quote name="Equinox6667" date="2021-05-03 07:11:38" ] I got the notif for galore and my heart rate SPIKED.[/quote] lol me too, I am literally an addict to this game and free stuff from galore is the best feeling ever lmao Most notable thing about bright eyes is the fact that they have coloured shadows/less desaturation and the gradient around the pupil on the iris matching the sclera colour. I think they'd be good for eye-burner dragons. I really like the new eye types, they're really clever. Bright is good for making eyes the centrepiece of the dragon and pastel the opposite, making them more toned down (specifically for lighter coloured dragons). Maybe a dark eye type would also be good, but not really necessary. Also, ice pastel eyes are almost completely white, which is great. These eyes give such a massive range of new colours, which I'm glad about! What a positive update, not just appeasing players, but giving players who were ok with the old system something new to play with too! I wonder what people will do about their scatter projects that they haven't finished. Thanks so much to the FR staff for the vials and new eyes~ <3
Equinox6667 wrote on 2021-05-03 07:11:38:
I got the notif for galore and my heart rate SPIKED.

lol me too, I am literally an addict to this game and free stuff from galore is the best feeling ever lmao

Most notable thing about bright eyes is the fact that they have coloured shadows/less desaturation and the gradient around the pupil on the iris matching the sclera colour. I think they'd be good for eye-burner dragons.

I really like the new eye types, they're really clever. Bright is good for making eyes the centrepiece of the dragon and pastel the opposite, making them more toned down (specifically for lighter coloured dragons). Maybe a dark eye type would also be good, but not really necessary. Also, ice pastel eyes are almost completely white, which is great. These eyes give such a massive range of new colours, which I'm glad about!

What a positive update, not just appeasing players, but giving players who were ok with the old system something new to play with too! I wonder what people will do about their scatter projects that they haven't finished.

Thanks so much to the FR staff for the vials and new eyes~ <3
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
YOOOO I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT AN EYE UPDATE? Staff ily [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
YOOOO I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT AN EYE UPDATE? Staff ily
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
I wish I could be more psyched about this
I probably would be if I hadn't blown tens of thousands of gems on scattersights for one of my dragons
or more recently a year and a half of my life breeding for a specific primal for a friend
Or if I had done the smart thing and sold my scattersights when everyone else said I should
I wish I could be more psyched about this
I probably would be if I hadn't blown tens of thousands of gems on scattersights for one of my dragons
or more recently a year and a half of my life breeding for a specific primal for a friend
Or if I had done the smart thing and sold my scattersights when everyone else said I should
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
@Undel The only way to make this fair is to have natural hatched eye types and applied eye types show as different in some way.
@Undel The only way to make this fair is to have natural hatched eye types and applied eye types show as different in some way.
j3zsWMV.png
Beware the dragon for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup
LOVE this!
LOVE this!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
I was gifted my primal G1 but I know they cost a lot BUT WHO CARES NOW I CAN HAVE MORE OF THEM! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
I was gifted my primal G1 but I know they cost a lot

BUT WHO CARES NOW I CAN HAVE MORE OF THEM!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Hmm this is interesting... not sure if I like it, what about those people who spent thousands of gems on g1 primals? It is pretty cool though (probably because I didn’t spend my money on special-eyed g1s)
Hmm this is interesting... not sure if I like it, what about those people who spent thousands of gems on g1 primals? It is pretty cool though (probably because I didn’t spend my money on special-eyed g1s)
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
bLESS
bLESS
4886.png certified baby
This is awesome, tho I think it's a bit unfair for users who used tons of scattersights for primals ^^
This is awesome, tho I think it's a bit unfair for users who used tons of scattersights for primals ^^
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="Digipup" date="2021-05-03 08:11:58" ] Can we also please talk about or acknowledge the fact that the developers let us pour actual money for gems into various aspects of eye types for months before choosing to make this update? Whatever the stated intentions, this really feels like actual theft. Never buying gems again, I guess. I needed the motivation to quit the guilty pleasure anyway, so thanks for that, but the developers really did not do right by a huge portion of their userbase. [/quote] This is the risk you take spending money on a game that is perpetually in development. Nothing about this was a scam or theft. Things in online, ever-developing games change.
Digipup wrote on 2021-05-03 08:11:58:
Can we also please talk about or acknowledge the fact that the developers let us pour actual money for gems into various aspects of eye types for months before choosing to make this update? Whatever the stated intentions, this really feels like actual theft.

Never buying gems again, I guess. I needed the motivation to quit the guilty pleasure anyway, so thanks for that, but the developers really did not do right by a huge portion of their userbase.

This is the risk you take spending money on a game that is perpetually in development. Nothing about this was a scam or theft. Things in online, ever-developing games change.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 199 200