Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 199 200
Thank you so much for this change in design philosophy!!!! This makes me genuinely happy
Thank you so much for this change in design philosophy!!!! This makes me genuinely happy
This is a wonderful update!! very glad I got to wake up to this ;v;

If you ask me breeding for only eyes is pretty ,,, tedious. Not challenging in a fun way if you have all the right genes/plan on buying genes, just tedious with minimal effort. I've given up on eye projects solely because I didn't feel like/started feeling bad for renting nests in other flights so often every few weeks. I'm thankful for this update for so many QOL reasons!! Even if I may still be stingy and not buy any of the higher prices ones I know it's going to make a huge difference to others, and it makes me feel better to know my options are there if I ever really want it!
This is a wonderful update!! very glad I got to wake up to this ;v;

If you ask me breeding for only eyes is pretty ,,, tedious. Not challenging in a fun way if you have all the right genes/plan on buying genes, just tedious with minimal effort. I've given up on eye projects solely because I didn't feel like/started feeling bad for renting nests in other flights so often every few weeks. I'm thankful for this update for so many QOL reasons!! Even if I may still be stingy and not buy any of the higher prices ones I know it's going to make a huge difference to others, and it makes me feel better to know my options are there if I ever really want it!
[quote name="BluiestarSS" date="2021-05-03 08:16:36" ] [quote name="IrishLatte" date="2021-05-03 08:15:06" ] [quote name="Zevos" date="2021-05-03 08:06:57" ] if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol [/quote] sprites are currently in the raffles in case you werent aware [/quote] Doesn't change the fact that they're only given out once a year or less, and imp scrolls are so beyond overvalued it's not possible to obtain them for the majority of people. If we're going to ruin one market for the sake of obtainability, what's the point of the others being left. Why should one thing be sacred if others are not, even though 'word of god' was that both would be untouched? [/quote] They legally cannot rerelease Imperial scrolls or other Kickstarter backer items.
BluiestarSS wrote on 2021-05-03 08:16:36:
IrishLatte wrote on 2021-05-03 08:15:06:
Zevos wrote on 2021-05-03 08:06:57:
if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol

sprites are currently in the raffles in case you werent aware

Doesn't change the fact that they're only given out once a year or less, and imp scrolls are so beyond overvalued it's not possible to obtain them for the majority of people.

If we're going to ruin one market for the sake of obtainability, what's the point of the others being left. Why should one thing be sacred if others are not, even though 'word of god' was that both would be untouched?

They legally cannot rerelease Imperial scrolls or other Kickstarter backer items.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Equive" date="2021-05-03 07:21:46" ] I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back. [/quote] @Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight [b]is not[/b] a part of today's eye type update.
Equive wrote on 2021-05-03 07:21:46:
I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back.

@Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight is not a part of today's eye type update.

oh noo I feel so bad for people who have spent heaps of gems on special eyes, either through buying scattersights or buying dragons directly, including in the auctions I held myself. Aw man. This is a good update on the technical side and I very much appreciate it but also I feel so baaaaaad

I hope it won't upset too many people. I only have two special eyed g1s myself, one MG and one primal, and the fact that I'd hatched them myself with those eyes was what made them feel extra lucky to me, but now... I gotta admit I'm a little eh about them. They were my rare lucky hatches and now they're not as rare anymore. I still love them but their value was a part of why I felt so good about them.

But, despite a few conflicting feelings, overall I'm still glad that the eye system was tweaked and I think it was for the better. I can get primal for my progen now, and better matching eye types for other lore dragons. You win some, you lose some, yknow.
oh noo I feel so bad for people who have spent heaps of gems on special eyes, either through buying scattersights or buying dragons directly, including in the auctions I held myself. Aw man. This is a good update on the technical side and I very much appreciate it but also I feel so baaaaaad

I hope it won't upset too many people. I only have two special eyed g1s myself, one MG and one primal, and the fact that I'd hatched them myself with those eyes was what made them feel extra lucky to me, but now... I gotta admit I'm a little eh about them. They were my rare lucky hatches and now they're not as rare anymore. I still love them but their value was a part of why I felt so good about them.

But, despite a few conflicting feelings, overall I'm still glad that the eye system was tweaked and I think it was for the better. I can get primal for my progen now, and better matching eye types for other lore dragons. You win some, you lose some, yknow.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-03 08:18:51" ] [quote name="Equive" date="2021-05-03 07:21:46" ] I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back. [/quote] @Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight [b]is not[/b] a part of today's eye type update. [/quote] Yet they still dropped to 10% of their value!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-03 08:18:51:
I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back.

@Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight is not a part of today's eye type update.

Yet they still dropped to 10% of their value!
border.png
AWW YEAH LET'S GOOOOOOO[emoji=coatl love size=2]!!!!!
AWW YEAH LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I had a bunch of Scattersights waiting to be liquidated to fund my G1 habit... Suddenly totally worthless, but you know what? Not mad. This is an awesome update and I love it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Now to go put Primal on my Permababy!
I had a bunch of Scattersights waiting to be liquidated to fund my G1 habit... Suddenly totally worthless, but you know what? Not mad. This is an awesome update and I love it!

Now to go put Primal on my Permababy!
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I can't even tell you how [i]thrilled[/i] and happy I am that all my projects that have stalled for want of eyes are finally possible! [center][emoji=banescale love size=2][emoji=bogsneak love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=imperial love size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=imperial love size=2][emoji=mirror love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2][emoji=ridgeback love size=2][emoji=skydancer love size=2][emoji=snapper love size=2][emoji=spiral love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=veilspun love size=2][emoji=wildclaw love size=2][/center]
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

I can't even tell you how thrilled and happy I am that all my projects that have stalled for want of eyes are finally possible!
[quote name="IrishLatte" date="2021-05-03 08:19:32" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-03 08:18:51" ] [quote name="Equive" date="2021-05-03 07:21:46" ] I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back. [/quote] @Equive, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The Vial of Scattersight [b]is not[/b] a part of today's eye type update. [/quote] Yet they still dropped to 10% of their value! [/quote] This
IrishLatte wrote on 2021-05-03 08:19:32:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-03 08:18:51:

Yet they still dropped to 10% of their value!

This
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 199 200