Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 199 200
Never thought this update would happen! As someone who's paid 1500+ gems for a primal that's now lost a ton of value, I think it's better for the game in the long run. Though it'll stir things up in the market for a while lol Many of the projects I postponed called for fancy eyes or eye shades, so I can't wait to move forward with them! Once sniping dies down, of course [emoji=skydancer tongue size=1]
Never thought this update would happen! As someone who's paid 1500+ gems for a primal that's now lost a ton of value, I think it's better for the game in the long run. Though it'll stir things up in the market for a while lol

Many of the projects I postponed called for fancy eyes or eye shades, so I can't wait to move forward with them! Once sniping dies down, of course
3 hours ahead of FR time
Oh wow this is gonna be a mixed reaction lol
Oh wow this is gonna be a mixed reaction lol
XqQeriv.gif
Ugly sobbing. My project for a dream demon with multi gaze. It’s possible now.
Ugly sobbing. My project for a dream demon with multi gaze. It’s possible now.
TBD
As much as I love this update I think 50kT for the rarer types like multigaze/primal is way too low. If it were, imo, a fairer price like 500k or at least gene prices it wouldn't bring down the value of dragons hatched with special eyes as much.

Also RIP scattersight values, 2018 - 2021
As much as I love this update I think 50kT for the rarer types like multigaze/primal is way too low. If it were, imo, a fairer price like 500k or at least gene prices it wouldn't bring down the value of dragons hatched with special eyes as much.

Also RIP scattersight values, 2018 - 2021
rW8tmf4.png F2U pixel art
woof, real glad i hung onto those scattersights that are now worthless :/
woof, real glad i hung onto those scattersights that are now worthless :/
lDRIQH6.gif
Interesting... RIP those who buy and sell rare eyes though.
Personally I like this update. Shame the excitement of hatching a rare eyetype will be less, but glad I can change my dragon's eyes.

I wonder though, now eyes are easier to control, maybe perhaps next colour will be easier to control? I know the devs have denied adding this before, but it only makes sense if we have this much control of eye types. I don't even mean full control, just more colour manipulation ability would be pretty swell.
Interesting... RIP those who buy and sell rare eyes though.
Personally I like this update. Shame the excitement of hatching a rare eyetype will be less, but glad I can change my dragon's eyes.

I wonder though, now eyes are easier to control, maybe perhaps next colour will be easier to control? I know the devs have denied adding this before, but it only makes sense if we have this much control of eye types. I don't even mean full control, just more colour manipulation ability would be pretty swell.
FObX7rS.png
Good. I honestly couldn't care about spending like... 2kg or so on a primal gen one tbh, at least we finally get choice over eyes :D
Good. I honestly couldn't care about spending like... 2kg or so on a primal gen one tbh, at least we finally get choice over eyes :D
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Okay but the inflation on vial of scattersight now that there's no more being made- very excited for the new eyes!! :D

Okay but the inflation on vial of scattersight now that there's no more being made- very excited for the new eyes!! :D

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
She/her
Bisexual
Road work ahead? Uh- yeah,
I sure hope it does.

J0opiUV.png cXLlzlV.png v0CPm88.png
This will make things much easier, so exciting!
This will make things much easier, so exciting!
Hmmm the 90 scattersights sitting in my vault have probably just tanked hugely but I think this is really the right call in terms of preserving the balance of the game overall. Honestly I've avoided using many eye types at all due to a lack of control so this might encourage me to be a bit more flexible, and I hope going forward it makes eyes less frustrating for everyone.
Hmmm the 90 scattersights sitting in my vault have probably just tanked hugely but I think this is really the right call in terms of preserving the balance of the game overall. Honestly I've avoided using many eye types at all due to a lack of control so this might encourage me to be a bit more flexible, and I hope going forward it makes eyes less frustrating for everyone.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 199 200