Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 199 200
Great change, I adore this. Thanks devs!
Great change, I adore this. Thanks devs!
furry_fiddle.png
haha brings back memories when I grinded for like 350+ scattersights for my boy Noir who finally got faceted :'D

I'm not really complaining here, it's just a bit sad to see my "achievement" downgraded. I'll probably end up putting little notes to say who was born with special eyes and who wasn't since I've gotten a bit attached to that RNG kindness xD

also multi-gaze my love <3
haha brings back memories when I grinded for like 350+ scattersights for my boy Noir who finally got faceted :'D

I'm not really complaining here, it's just a bit sad to see my "achievement" downgraded. I'll probably end up putting little notes to say who was born with special eyes and who wasn't since I've gotten a bit attached to that RNG kindness xD

also multi-gaze my love <3
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
thank you for giving us new eye options! \o/
thank you for giving us new eye options! \o/
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
Are the Bright and Pastel eye types supposed to have the [emoji=special eyes size=1] next to them like Primals and Multi-gazes have? Atm that's what they are and not the [emoji=normal eyes size=1] like the other normal eyes have.
Are the Bright and Pastel eye types supposed to have the next to them like Primals and Multi-gazes have? Atm that's what they are and not the like the other normal eyes have.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Literally this morning I was looking up the holidays on what was going to happen with galore this months, and LOL AND BEHOLD! THE DEVS DID IT AGAIN! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SITE! I ADORE ALL THE WORK YOU PUT IN AND I AM SCREAMING AND I WANT TO HUG YOU THROUGH THE COMPUTER!
Literally this morning I was looking up the holidays on what was going to happen with galore this months, and LOL AND BEHOLD! THE DEVS DID IT AGAIN! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SITE! I ADORE ALL THE WORK YOU PUT IN AND I AM SCREAMING AND I WANT TO HUG YOU THROUGH THE COMPUTER!
2635948.png
So cool! It was so hard to find a dragon matching species/color/eyetype..
Thank you.
So cool! It was so hard to find a dragon matching species/color/eyetype..
Thank you.
This is very cool omg
This is very cool omg
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
While it'll make older players having their dragons with special eyes feel cheated with the new eye applying update, at least it'll be more easier to obtain them

Personally, thank you for having it easier to apply eye changes to dragons, I've been waiting and planning to get a lot of Multi-gazes. But for others don't think they'll be too happy since it has became that reachable that was once was really rare and special to get
While it'll make older players having their dragons with special eyes feel cheated with the new eye applying update, at least it'll be more easier to obtain them

Personally, thank you for having it easier to apply eye changes to dragons, I've been waiting and planning to get a lot of Multi-gazes. But for others don't think they'll be too happy since it has became that reachable that was once was really rare and special to get
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Words cannot adequately express how happy I am!!! Thankyou FR team![emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/ed/5d/53ed5d89055cdd971ba97316f9c230ab.gif[/img]
Words cannot adequately express how happy I am!!! Thankyou FR team!

53ed5d89055cdd971ba97316f9c230ab.gif
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Bless you admins, we have been heard!
Bless you admins, we have been heard!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 199 200