Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 199 200
Oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH Staff!!!!! I'm so excited to try and change my older dragon's eyes!!!!
Oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH Staff!!!!! I'm so excited to try and change my older dragon's eyes!!!!
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
[quote name="spockandawe" date="2021-05-03 07:33:28" ] Haha, wow, I definitely kept a significant chunk of my savings in scattersights, because they were absolutely definitely never coming back. I guess technically you didn't break that promise I don't play the game aggressively, so I'm not like, MAD, but i really have to wonder how many people expected you to go by the spirit of that promise instead of just the letter [/quote] @spockandawe (hope you don't mind the ping) Ditto. Happened directly after I liquidated my entire hoard in the past month to invest in scattersights for the future. I'm not angry at them about it, because I know why this decision had to happen, but there goes pretty much my entire account's worth (~100kg) in assets.
spockandawe wrote on 2021-05-03 07:33:28:
Haha, wow, I definitely kept a significant chunk of my savings in scattersights, because they were absolutely definitely never coming back.

I guess technically you didn't break that promise

I don't play the game aggressively, so I'm not like, MAD, but i really have to wonder how many people expected you to go by the spirit of that promise instead of just the letter

@spockandawe (hope you don't mind the ping)

Ditto. Happened directly after I liquidated my entire hoard in the past month to invest in scattersights for the future.

I'm not angry at them about it, because I know why this decision had to happen, but there goes pretty much my entire account's worth (~100kg) in assets.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
YES, THANK YOU! I can now multi my progen XD .
YES, THANK YOU! I can now multi my progen XD .
Oh, I'm looking forwards to being able to give my oldies some variation without such high expenses! [emoji=special eyes size=1] Thank you for your continued work on the site! The new eye types look good too. [emoji=sun size=1]
Oh, I'm looking forwards to being able to give my oldies some variation without such high expenses! Thank you for your continued work on the site! The new eye types look good too.

UN: Wrenn → Ribi

They / Them

Avatar dragonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Canon Lore Compendium (updated 6/8/2024)
Gwsq8Fp.png
This is fantastic! Thank ya'll so much for revisiting this feature and adjusting it to better suit the community.

Just curious, as we can still get different eyes from breeding, is that staying the same function-wise (completely random) or will parents with applied eyes affect the outcome now?
This is fantastic! Thank ya'll so much for revisiting this feature and adjusting it to better suit the community.

Just curious, as we can still get different eyes from breeding, is that staying the same function-wise (completely random) or will parents with applied eyes affect the outcome now?
4441.png

they/them
fr time +2

HAPPY
HAPPY
I love todays update! Having the option to get perfect eyes for every dragon is great!
But, as usual, I feel there will be those who will get salty - all those players who dumped loads of treausre / gems into buying scattersight vials to get that perfect look for their dragon the hard(er) way. And I can understand them, too.
Still, I believe the staff has made a very good decision for keeping the game fun for everybody - those who want to breed for their perfect eyes can still do so, and those who are not as patient have a way to get there, too.

Thumbs up from me!
I love todays update! Having the option to get perfect eyes for every dragon is great!
But, as usual, I feel there will be those who will get salty - all those players who dumped loads of treausre / gems into buying scattersight vials to get that perfect look for their dragon the hard(er) way. And I can understand them, too.
Still, I believe the staff has made a very good decision for keeping the game fun for everybody - those who want to breed for their perfect eyes can still do so, and those who are not as patient have a way to get there, too.

Thumbs up from me!
The Hatchery Masterlist
This is so exciting!
This is so exciting!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
This is amazing! I can't wait to make my dragons look even cooler!
This is amazing! I can't wait to make my dragons look even cooler!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
oh HECK YEAH
oh HECK YEAH
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 199 200