Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
I didn't think they'd actually do it :0

But I'm very very conflicted
I didn't think they'd actually do it :0

But I'm very very conflicted
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
inch resting
inch resting
auau or ange ; 19 she / it
clan lore
g1 fan [perpetually broke]

i collect ice pick apparel!
ezgif-1-8dac855c20.png
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
great! thanks, team!
great! thanks, team!
whoa!
whoa!
dang. didnt think this would ever happen.
dang. didnt think this would ever happen.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
WHAT
WHAT
arwyn.png
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
I LITERALLY JUST SCREAMed so loud and got so excited that I almost fainted Thank you, Staff, for coming forward and addressing this so personally, I think a lot of people here will appreciate this and I do, too. I've had a lot of feedback to provide about the flaws ever since day one of the implementation of eye types, so did many other people, and I'm incredibly happy to see that you evaluated our feedback. I've also been suggesting all sorts of other things for more than 5 years and I saw you implement numerous things I mentioned at some point and that makes me incredibly happy, primarily because I know that you listen. As much as I'm convinced that leaving the eyes obtainable only through breeding PLUS having a system that can exchange eyes across dragons would have been a slightly less impactful solution to "the market", I will never ever be opposed to accessibility so I am not complaining. I will finally have the ability to give my dragons the eyes they deserve, this also might fix the Treasure:Gem ratio a bit :eyes: so much Treasure is going to be poured into this, I am very happy. I am not at all opposed to "lowering the value" of some potential Primal or Multi-Gaze G1 dragons I could have hatched in my 6th anniversary June hatch, nor those I paid for in the past, nor those I spent money on for Vials of Scattersight. That's in the past, that money is gone and what I think is most important is that people have accessibility. I think people having the ability to customise their dragons is much more important than my own profit [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Either way, big preesh!!
I LITERALLY JUST SCREAMed so loud and got so excited that I almost fainted

Thank you, Staff, for coming forward and addressing this so personally, I think a lot of people here will appreciate this and I do, too. I've had a lot of feedback to provide about the flaws ever since day one of the implementation of eye types, so did many other people, and I'm incredibly happy to see that you evaluated our feedback. I've also been suggesting all sorts of other things for more than 5 years and I saw you implement numerous things I mentioned at some point and that makes me incredibly happy, primarily because I know that you listen.

As much as I'm convinced that leaving the eyes obtainable only through breeding PLUS having a system that can exchange eyes across dragons would have been a slightly less impactful solution to "the market", I will never ever be opposed to accessibility so I am not complaining. I will finally have the ability to give my dragons the eyes they deserve, this also might fix the Treasure:Gem ratio a bit :eyes: so much Treasure is going to be poured into this, I am very happy. I am not at all opposed to "lowering the value" of some potential Primal or Multi-Gaze G1 dragons I could have hatched in my 6th anniversary June hatch, nor those I paid for in the past, nor those I spent money on for Vials of Scattersight. That's in the past, that money is gone and what I think is most important is that people have accessibility. I think people having the ability to customise their dragons is much more important than my own profit

Either way, big preesh!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
OH MY GOD THANK YOU
OH MY GOD THANK YOU
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200