Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 199 200
IT HAS BEEN DONE!
IT HAS BEEN DONE!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Oh thank goodness, you have no idea how exciting this is for me as an old dragon collector who ran out of scattersights ages ago! This is so great, I'm so glad!
Oh thank goodness, you have no idea how exciting this is for me as an old dragon collector who ran out of scattersights ages ago! This is so great, I'm so glad!
Love of the king
No traveling dragons, please!
r1iCGFl.png
Thank you guys so much for this! Natural eye type vials were my most wanted update. <3
Thank you guys so much for this! Natural eye type vials were my most wanted update. <3
fo11Vhp.png
Which section of the MP will they stock in?
Which section of the MP will they stock in?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Aw you guys are amazing for all the hard work you're putting into this game[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Aw you guys are amazing for all the hard work you're putting into this game
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Yesss This is great for some of my projects
Yesss This is great for some of my projects
Penbaby5.png
Thank you all so, so much. I'm constantly reminded that FR really is just the best game ever. Staff, you all rock! Thank you so much for listening to us and trying to find the best possible compromise.
Thank you all so, so much. I'm constantly reminded that FR really is just the best game ever. Staff, you all rock! Thank you so much for listening to us and trying to find the best possible compromise.
6ntc1cC.jpg
OH MY GOSH PRAISE THE DEVS
OH MY GOSH PRAISE THE DEVS
you mean as a gen one lair I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE PRIMAL DRAGONS NOW THiS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
you mean as a gen one lair I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE PRIMAL DRAGONS NOW THiS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
yoooo I love the pastel eyes :0
yoooo I love the pastel eyes :0
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 199 200