Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 199 200
im going to dip and kiss all my projects on the mouth now
im going to dip and kiss all my projects on the mouth now
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
YEEEEES!!!
Thank you! i been wanting to give some dragons rare, uncommon or unusual eyes not as a gamble
YEEEEES!!!
Thank you! i been wanting to give some dragons rare, uncommon or unusual eyes not as a gamble
2917.png
q9EEy5M.png
5xsrc8Y.png
DxCICZ1.png

She/He
Adult
Dragon sales
OH MY GOS EYE VIALS OMG FR THA K U
OH MY GOS EYE VIALS OMG FR THA K U
UHwH07r.png
Absolutely amazing update!! Thanks so much for listening and taking in account all the suggestions, feedback and thoughts from the playerbase -- love the compromise, and now so many projects I shelved have SO much more potential!! Every imperial I touch is gonna have multi-gaze now <3 This is my fate, and I'm ready to accept it [emoji=red star size=1]
Absolutely amazing update!!
Thanks so much for listening and taking in account all the suggestions, feedback and thoughts from the playerbase -- love the compromise, and now so many projects I shelved have SO much more potential!!

Every imperial I touch is gonna have multi-gaze now <3
This is my fate, and I'm ready to accept it
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
YES!!!! [B]DEVS YOU ARE THE BEST!![/b] I'm so excited, this was the best possible update to wake up to thank you!! Love the new eye types, and im so excited to get some tint vials, let alone the other special types!! WOOOOO! Treasure MP here I come!! [Center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
YES!!!! DEVS YOU ARE THE BEST!!
I'm so excited, this was the best possible update to wake up to thank you!!

Love the new eye types, and im so excited to get some tint vials, let alone the other special types!! WOOOOO! Treasure MP here I come!!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh wow. Just wow.

Primal... Hmmmmmm you might have made a mistake.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh wow. Just wow.

Primal... Hmmmmmm you might have made a mistake.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
Devs, I think this is an incredible change. Thank you so much for your continued dedication toward this game and your playerbase, it brings me so much comfort and joy to have such great devs who listen and take feedback from the community. Seriously, you're one of a kind!
Devs, I think this is an incredible change. Thank you so much for your continued dedication toward this game and your playerbase, it brings me so much comfort and joy to have such great devs who listen and take feedback from the community. Seriously, you're one of a kind!
td9UiZS.png
Thank you so much
Thank you so much
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
well, ouch... hope they'll still have some sort of value as a collector's item. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3b785ad819fed87235871794cf65e321.png[/img]
well, ouch...
hope they'll still have some sort of value as a collector's item.
3b785ad819fed87235871794cf65e321.png
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
Thank you so much devs! Love eveything here!
Thank you so much devs! Love eveything here!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 199 200