Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 199 200
Oh honk ya I can finally get eye types easier!
Oh honk ya I can finally get eye types easier!

0zy2W7P.png
J7D1quC.png
HJLIYn4.png
WKtl2lb.png
kaq3m.gif
FrIX0.gif
r7MYK.gif
GPeAX.gif
Well thanks for nothing. I put literally 150+$ (which is *a lot* for me) into this game when the scattersight vials released. The countless hours I spent on creating art in exchange for Scattersights or gems to buy Scattersights? lol
I have had 200kg worth of Scattersights. I have 120g in pure. I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back.

If I can't take staffs promises serious anymore there's no point in me playing this game. I'll quit for now but I doubt I will come back from this.
Congrats to the people who wanted this change though (which is the majority and I respect that). My criticism isn't about you guys, it's about staff promising something & then taking that promise back after years (not after weeks or months, after years).
Well thanks for nothing. I put literally 150+$ (which is *a lot* for me) into this game when the scattersight vials released. The countless hours I spent on creating art in exchange for Scattersights or gems to buy Scattersights? lol
I have had 200kg worth of Scattersights. I have 120g in pure. I put literally all my savings at all times into Scattersights because Flight Rising staff promised they wouldn't bring them back.

If I can't take staffs promises serious anymore there's no point in me playing this game. I'll quit for now but I doubt I will come back from this.
Congrats to the people who wanted this change though (which is the majority and I respect that). My criticism isn't about you guys, it's about staff promising something & then taking that promise back after years (not after weeks or months, after years).
YAAAAAASSSSSSS GO FR!!!
YAAAAAASSSSSSS GO FR!!!
Horus | The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | Seth

[/center]
Thank you so much for making these natural eye options available for purchase! I've been working so long to get ahold of a fire primal, yet after so long I've yet to receive even one throughout my constant breeding. Thank you!
Thank you so much for making these natural eye options available for purchase! I've been working so long to get ahold of a fire primal, yet after so long I've yet to receive even one throughout my constant breeding. Thank you!
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
Aaaaand there goes a big chunk of the economy!

I am however very happy I can stop a breeding project and just pick up a vial. That's a huge relief right there. So much better!
Aaaaand there goes a big chunk of the economy!

I am however very happy I can stop a breeding project and just pick up a vial. That's a huge relief right there. So much better!
finally. this is what you should have done when you released the eyes.

thanks for listening, but it shouldn't have taken one player having an extended tantrum for you to finally see sense.
finally. this is what you should have done when you released the eyes.

thanks for listening, but it shouldn't have taken one player having an extended tantrum for you to finally see sense.
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
Ahhh this is exaclty what is needed <3
Ahhh this is exaclty what is needed <3
Yoooooooo I'm excited! I think this is a good move re: the eye situation!
Yoooooooo I'm excited! I think this is a good move re: the eye situation!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Thank you staff, really, this is such an awesome update and shows that you really take the community's wishes into consideration! <333
Thank you staff, really, this is such an awesome update and shows that you really take the community's wishes into consideration! <333
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 199 200