Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
*VIBRATES IN ANTICIPATION*
*VIBRATES IN ANTICIPATION*
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Xhaztol All those features look wonderful, and I"m sure they will be highly appreciated.

My only concerns are that everything will continue to work on older computers (I'm using the highest level of browser that my OS will support), and that you stay as light as possible on the client-side scripting so that it's easy on the browser.

Thank you for all your great work in keeping FR fun and functional!
@Xhaztol All those features look wonderful, and I"m sure they will be highly appreciated.

My only concerns are that everything will continue to work on older computers (I'm using the highest level of browser that my OS will support), and that you stay as light as possible on the client-side scripting so that it's easy on the browser.

Thank you for all your great work in keeping FR fun and functional!
Woah that's really cool!
Woah that's really cool!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2020-09-10 15:34:04" ] [i]bogchamp [img]https://i.imgur.com/yDEZ1dU.png[/img] [/quote]
Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-09-10 15:34:04:
bogchamp

yDEZ1dU.png
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
YOS
YOS
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
[quote name="Mariwen" date="2020-10-15 17:16:17" ] [quote name="Stormchi" date="2020-10-15 17:03:15" ] I'm tempted to keep my stack of iron treasure chests instead of selling them now just to open them all when the update happens on the 22nd x3 [/quote] Join in! Planning to mass open Rusted, Iron, and Gilded chests my fams have been giving me since this was announced last month myself. [/quote] This is going to be a good feature for people mass opening on holidays and/or their birthdays... I can't decide if I want to open them all then or... on my birthday.
Mariwen wrote on 2020-10-15 17:16:17:
Stormchi wrote on 2020-10-15 17:03:15:
I'm tempted to keep my stack of iron treasure chests instead of selling them now just to open them all when the update happens on the 22nd x3

Join in! Planning to mass open Rusted, Iron, and Gilded chests my fams have been giving me since this was announced last month myself.

This is going to be a good feature for people mass opening on holidays and/or their birthdays... I can't decide if I want to open them all then or... on my birthday.
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
Will it be possible to filter/search/sort by virtual stack size?
Will it be possible to filter/search/sort by virtual stack size?
Draco Rex, signing off.
Wow, pumped for this! This is going to make things a whole lot easier! Thank you guys.
Wow, pumped for this! This is going to make things a whole lot easier! Thank you guys.
SO THRILLED!!! SOON SOON SOON!!!
SO THRILLED!!! SOON SOON SOON!!!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
[emoji=star size=1]Thanks Team!!
Thanks Team!!
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif