Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 89 90
*excitedly vibrating*
*excitedly vibrating*
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
Oh thank goodness, item locking.
Oh thank goodness, item locking.
I'm not sure if staff are still checking this thread much, but just in case.

It would be fantastic to be able to sort by hoardsell price low to high, high to low.

When choosing stuff for Baldwin I try to toss him the stuff with the lowest HS value, so it would be helpful to sort by that and then see what I've got the most of that has no other uses.

And conversely, if I'm trying to raise quick t with some hoardselling, sorting by high to low would let me look at the stuff with the most value and choose among those first.

Also the revamp looks amazing!
I'm not sure if staff are still checking this thread much, but just in case.

It would be fantastic to be able to sort by hoardsell price low to high, high to low.

When choosing stuff for Baldwin I try to toss him the stuff with the lowest HS value, so it would be helpful to sort by that and then see what I've got the most of that has no other uses.

And conversely, if I'm trying to raise quick t with some hoardselling, sorting by high to low would let me look at the stuff with the most value and choose among those first.

Also the revamp looks amazing!
ooooh liking the update so far; its been a while since i last played so it's nice to have some refreshers and new features
ooooh liking the update so far; its been a while since i last played so it's nice to have some refreshers and new features
This sounds so amazing! wow!
This sounds so amazing! wow!
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
[quote name="NightmareNeko" date="2020-09-21 13:08:49" ] Yo! It would be nice if ya'll made it so we can mass-select items in the "Other" Tab! [/quote] Agreed, and I'd really love the ability to mass select items in the vault as well (unless that was already mentioned in this update and i missed it)! Though im really happy with what's being done so far!
NightmareNeko wrote on 2020-09-21 13:08:49:
Yo! It would be nice if ya'll made it so we can mass-select items in the "Other" Tab!

Agreed, and I'd really love the ability to mass select items in the vault as well (unless that was already mentioned in this update and i missed it)! Though im really happy with what's being done so far!
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
Will it be possible to mass-lock items as you would hoardsell/convert them?
Will it be possible to mass-lock items as you would hoardsell/convert them?
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Oh, this is [i]awesome[/i]! Thank you so much!![emoji=gaoler star size=1]
Oh, this is awesome! Thank you so much!!
acecatcher.png
I'm SO crazy excited for this, ever since reading the announcement I've thought about it every time I look at my hoard. It's going to be so helpful and clean and just....aaAa
[gentle screaming]
I'm SO crazy excited for this, ever since reading the announcement I've thought about it every time I look at my hoard. It's going to be so helpful and clean and just....aaAa
[gentle screaming]
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Curious if you'll be able to preview how many food points you have in total in your hoard/vault, or the total worth of the items
But can't wait for this update!
Curious if you'll be able to preview how many food points you have in total in your hoard/vault, or the total worth of the items
But can't wait for this update!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 89 90