Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Just thought of another thing, when you hoardsell or convert foodpoints it would be a lot more helpful it the selected items told you what they would be worth collectively for that action. So if you go to hoardsell 25 of one thing and 60 of another etc, it told you you'd get x amount of t for all of it.
Ideally on the "do you want to continue?" pop up so you can make informed choices, but even just afterwards would be nice.

Same for foodpoints, so you can easily tell that the 12 partial stacks of meat items you are going to convert will provide the amount of points you are trying to reach or if you need to add more.

Just..... please save me from having to math # of items by hoardsell price + the same again for twenty or more other stacks at a time to see what I'll get it I hoardsell some stuff.
Just thought of another thing, when you hoardsell or convert foodpoints it would be a lot more helpful it the selected items told you what they would be worth collectively for that action. So if you go to hoardsell 25 of one thing and 60 of another etc, it told you you'd get x amount of t for all of it.
Ideally on the "do you want to continue?" pop up so you can make informed choices, but even just afterwards would be nice.

Same for foodpoints, so you can easily tell that the 12 partial stacks of meat items you are going to convert will provide the amount of points you are trying to reach or if you need to add more.

Just..... please save me from having to math # of items by hoardsell price + the same again for twenty or more other stacks at a time to see what I'll get it I hoardsell some stuff.
One week one week one week

It's coming guys one week one week Super exciting
One week one week one week

It's coming guys one week one week Super exciting
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
IT'S COMING!!! 8D
IT'S COMING!!! 8D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I'm tempted to keep my stack of iron treasure chests instead of selling them now just to open them all when the update happens on the 22nd x3
I'm tempted to keep my stack of iron treasure chests instead of selling them now just to open them all when the update happens on the 22nd x3
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
I can't wait. It's finally coming.

I actually look forward to it more than I look forward to the new Ancient breed. ovo;;
I can't wait. It's finally coming.

I actually look forward to it more than I look forward to the new Ancient breed. ovo;;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
[quote name="Stormchi" date="2020-10-15 17:03:15" ] I'm tempted to keep my stack of iron treasure chests instead of selling them now just to open them all when the update happens on the 22nd x3 [/quote] Join in! Planning to mass open Rusted, Iron, and Gilded chests my fams have been giving me since this was announced last month myself.
Stormchi wrote on 2020-10-15 17:03:15:

Join in! Planning to mass open Rusted, Iron, and Gilded chests my fams have been giving me since this was announced last month myself.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
it's so [i]close [/i]y'all! one week left [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1]
it's so close y'all! one week left
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Ooooooooooooohhhhh
Ooooooooooooohhhhh
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
LET'S GOOOOOO
LET'S GOOOOOO
POG POG POG POG
POG POG POG POG
BhNPnkO.gif
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90