Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90
Oh this is cool!!
Oh this is cool!!
yay :D
yay :D
Untitled472_20200405073711.png
I am already in love with this. The hoard/vault will be so much easier to use
I am already in love with this. The hoard/vault will be so much easier to use
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
Thank you thank you thank you! This is all I've ever wanted and more!
Thank you thank you thank you! This is all I've ever wanted and more!
epic time
epic time
bnaSbHl.png
ZKQ6ohh.png
bYt72YT.png
KM1zzLu.png
yPlj8ew.png
fsKmPCy.png
ALL OF THIS IS AMAZING!!! Especially excited for the feature that shows me if the item is needed in a recipe/den quest/swipp trade (it will include swipp trades i assume). Maybe I can finally start making all the cool apparel and familiar baldwin recipes that I can never remember which items I need for

Question: If we favorite an item, will any new instances of that item, even if we havent had it in our hoard for awhile, still be favorited?
ALL OF THIS IS AMAZING!!! Especially excited for the feature that shows me if the item is needed in a recipe/den quest/swipp trade (it will include swipp trades i assume). Maybe I can finally start making all the cool apparel and familiar baldwin recipes that I can never remember which items I need for

Question: If we favorite an item, will any new instances of that item, even if we havent had it in our hoard for awhile, still be favorited?
BFEMrcM.png
THANK FREAKING GOD! A search bar has been way way overdue...
THANK FREAKING GOD! A search bar has been way way overdue...
I'm sure others are saying it already, but: could Locking items keep food safe from converting as well as from selling?
I'm sure others are saying it already, but: could Locking items keep food safe from converting as well as from selling?
[quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-09-21 10:14:16" ] Sooo... will we get the Select All feature for the Other tab back? Please. Please. It is sorely missed. That aside this sounds absolutely amazing a god. Searching for stuff and having the indicators right there telling you what items are used for is so, SO good and I can't wait to have that be a thing! I also hope searching through items when attaching them to CRs and PMs will also be possible in the future. [/quote] @FinnFantastic Select All should function on every page at launch. The caveat being that the rules for what items can be sold and can't be sold won't be changing. So if your selection of items includes both sellable and non-sellable items, an error window will let you know which items are causing the action not to go through.
FinnFantastic wrote on 2020-09-21 10:14:16:
Sooo... will we get the Select All feature for the Other tab back? Please. Please. It is sorely missed.

That aside this sounds absolutely amazing a god. Searching for stuff and having the indicators right there telling you what items are used for is so, SO good and I can't wait to have that be a thing!

I also hope searching through items when attaching them to CRs and PMs will also be possible in the future.

@FinnFantastic

Select All should function on every page at launch. The caveat being that the rules for what items can be sold and can't be sold won't be changing. So if your selection of items includes both sellable and non-sellable items, an error window will let you know which items are causing the action not to go through.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
ooh, im particularly excited about the "useful items" feature :D now i can hoardsell all my extra stuff without having to check the item database for every one!!
ooh, im particularly excited about the "useful items" feature :D now i can hoardsell all my extra stuff without having to check the item database for every one!!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90