Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90
I cannot even put into words how excited I am for this stuff, it will help me out immensely~!
I cannot even put into words how excited I am for this stuff, it will help me out immensely~!
Ooo I'm looking forward to being able to tell item uses at a glance, that'll be really useful for clearing out my hoard :D
As it is I just let items stack up due to fear of selling something valuable

I hope the vault will be getting a select all option as well. My vault has 100+ pages of familiars that I am not looking forward to individually moving out.
Ooo I'm looking forward to being able to tell item uses at a glance, that'll be really useful for clearing out my hoard :D
As it is I just let items stack up due to fear of selling something valuable

I hope the vault will be getting a select all option as well. My vault has 100+ pages of familiars that I am not looking forward to individually moving out.
45Pathc.png
I've been hoping we would get something like this for years now, and I'm super excited! The item restoration is a great bonus too and something I can definitely see myself using. Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to it.
I've been hoping we would get something like this for years now, and I'm super excited! The item restoration is a great bonus too and something I can definitely see myself using. Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to it.
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
I always love the QOL updates! Good work, staff!
I always love the QOL updates! Good work, staff!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
So hopefully this means that we'll finally be able to select all items at once in the "other" tab? Fingers crossed haha
So hopefully this means that we'll finally be able to select all items at once in the "other" tab? Fingers crossed haha
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
This is incredible! I’m so excited
This is incredible! I’m so excited
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
[quote name="@Reven" date="2020-09-21 12:11:29" ] I hope the vault will be getting a select all option as well. My vault has 100+ pages of familiars that I am not looking forward to individually moving out. [/quote] I had to do this recently. Not fun. My wrist hurt something awful at the end of it.
@Reven wrote on 2020-09-21 12:11:29:

I had to do this recently. Not fun. My wrist hurt something awful at the end of it.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
I'm glad we'll finally be able to see what's used in recipies and what not from our hoard :)
I'm glad we'll finally be able to see what's used in recipies and what not from our hoard :)
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Item filtering? Item locking? Stacking non-stackable items? Opening ten chests at once?!

This is what I've been looking for~
Item filtering? Item locking? Stacking non-stackable items? Opening ten chests at once?!

This is what I've been looking for~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
What does filtering by item subcategory mean? Can you give me some of the examples?
What does filtering by item subcategory mean? Can you give me some of the examples?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90