Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glowtail
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86
Oh no it looks good but I’m so POOR LMAO omg this would look amazing on my mans [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=724188&skin=0&apparel=938,28788,23714,23022,28784,10880,5160,29244,2961&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Oh no it looks good but I’m so POOR LMAO omg

this would look amazing on my mans

scry?sdid=724188&skin=0&apparel=938,28788,23714,23022,28784,10880,5160,29244,2961&xt=dressing.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
This feels more like a baldwin gene rather than a gem gene to me, especially considering the fixes that needed to be made to it the day of its release. I still like how the tert is designed though, especially now that it's been updated. We could use more terts like this one that take a "less is more" approach when it comes to designing them.
This feels more like a baldwin gene rather than a gem gene to me, especially considering the fixes that needed to be made to it the day of its release. I still like how the tert is designed though, especially now that it's been updated. We could use more terts like this one that take a "less is more" approach when it comes to designing them.
Cool that you listened to the feedback. Thanks for that!

Still not worth the price, both the actual $12 I'd need to spend or the effort to get that many gems. It's not even finished on female Ridges, nor does it glow on male Pearcatchers. Someone posted pictures of it even.

And y'all, we need to have a serious talk about 'toxic behavior' if you think that people giving critique on something that is, at its base, not free. You may not spend the actual money but either someone did and you bought it off the AH, or you grinded up the gems and sold advertisements with your time.

If it’s free, you’re probably the product.
Cool that you listened to the feedback. Thanks for that!

Still not worth the price, both the actual $12 I'd need to spend or the effort to get that many gems. It's not even finished on female Ridges, nor does it glow on male Pearcatchers. Someone posted pictures of it even.

And y'all, we need to have a serious talk about 'toxic behavior' if you think that people giving critique on something that is, at its base, not free. You may not spend the actual money but either someone did and you bought it off the AH, or you grinded up the gems and sold advertisements with your time.

If it’s free, you’re probably the product.
Lightning-Network.png
[quote name="kriski" date="2020-05-09 11:59:33" ] When I found out about the update yersterday, this thread was already locked and I was amazed and apalled by the toxic atmosphere. I loved the new fams, I liked the gene fine - I saw the error issues with Snapper M and such and never doubted for a second they were honest mistakes that would be fixed asap - and I was flabberghasted by the sense of entitlement I got from some comments in this thread. I wonder - do these very vocal and imo very rude individuals descend onto RL shopping malls like a pack of harpies and harrass the staff there because they also sell books when what these most discerning of customers wanted was batteries? I love this game. I love how versatile it is and how it can be played and enjoyed by a variety of people in a multitude of ways. I greatly appreciate that it is free to play and that both types of currency can be freely traded and exchanged for all but clanbound items in this game. This fact actually makes me more likely to throw a little real money towards the game every now and then. Thank you, devs, for all your hard work and effort. I, too see the new fade as improvement and thank you for listening to and incorporating player feedback so swiftly and thoroughly. I'm just sorry the barrage was so harsh and heavy. [/quote] i absolutely agree. While critique may have been necessary, due to small errors, the entitlement was like a tsunami. please be kinder to the wonderful people who run this site!
kriski wrote on 2020-05-09 11:59:33:
When I found out about the update yersterday, this thread was already locked and I was amazed and apalled by the toxic atmosphere. I loved the new fams, I liked the gene fine - I saw the error issues with Snapper M and such and never doubted for a second they were honest mistakes that would be fixed asap - and I was flabberghasted by the sense of entitlement I got from some comments in this thread. I wonder - do these very vocal and imo very rude individuals descend onto RL shopping malls like a pack of harpies and harrass the staff there because they also sell books when what these most discerning of customers wanted was batteries?

I love this game. I love how versatile it is and how it can be played and enjoyed by a variety of people in a multitude of ways. I greatly appreciate that it is free to play and that both types of currency can be freely traded and exchanged for all but clanbound items in this game. This fact actually makes me more likely to throw a little real money towards the game every now and then. Thank you, devs, for all your hard work and effort.

I, too see the new fade as improvement and thank you for listening to and incorporating player feedback so swiftly and thoroughly. I'm just sorry the barrage was so harsh and heavy.
i absolutely agree. While critique may have been necessary, due to small errors, the entitlement was like a tsunami. please be kinder to the wonderful people who run this site!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
[quote name="KingAmaimon" date="2020-05-09 20:12:56" ] i love it and its beautiful but i really dont think its worthy of being a gem gene? [/quote] Just wait a couple weeks when the price of the dragons drops, that's when I buy my new ones. I never get them when a new gene comes out.
KingAmaimon wrote on 2020-05-09 20:12:56:
i love it and its beautiful but i really dont think its worthy of being a gem gene?

Just wait a couple weeks when the price of the dragons drops, that's when I buy my new ones. I never get them when a new gene comes out.
cRzK7aI.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=54&winggene=20&wings=1&auth=5b467eac08d97ebfa44ca0fd4eb97ad8fa262e23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Under the right circumstances, it is pretty. I think I've found my new dream derg! (At least, one of)
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=54&winggene=20&wings=1&auth=5b467eac08d97ebfa44ca0fd4eb97ad8fa262e23&dummyext=prev.png
Under the right circumstances, it is pretty. I think I've found my new dream derg! (At least, one of)
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@Archangelbee but it's not really worth such price either. It's not really glowing and it looks like just it's part of metallic gene on the tail. Other gem genes are really detailed, it's really worth it even for high price. But not this one. The only dragon I think it looks good on is snapper but only when the colour is yellow/light green when it looks like firefly tail.
@Archangelbee but it's not really worth such price either. It's not really glowing and it looks like just it's part of metallic gene on the tail. Other gem genes are really detailed, it's really worth it even for high price. But not this one. The only dragon I think it looks good on is snapper but only when the colour is yellow/light green when it looks like firefly tail.
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
I'm happy that the mistakes were fixed. Now we can have blue-tailed skink dragons. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=151&tertgene=54&winggene=17&wings=139&auth=700309aff3d8f1487be1b6e77bd4281912239aca&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'm happy that the mistakes were fixed. Now we can have blue-tailed skink dragons.

dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=151&tertgene=54&winggene=17&wings=139&auth=700309aff3d8f1487be1b6e77bd4281912239aca&dummyext=prev.png
LOVE this! Very thankful for staff taking the time to make an update on this gene, it is a big improvement in my eyes! This went from "maybe I'll find a dragon some day that could use this?" to "oh gosh, now there's ANOTHER gem gene that's gonna make me go broke."
LOVE this! Very thankful for staff taking the time to make an update on this gene, it is a big improvement in my eyes! This went from "maybe I'll find a dragon some day that could use this?" to "oh gosh, now there's ANOTHER gem gene that's gonna make me go broke."
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
nice!
nice!
466w8yC.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86