Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82
OH HELLO, NICE
OH HELLO, NICE
FY9uLcA.png
Very early morning update
Very early morning update
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
Pointy
Pointy
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
you've heard of crackle but good, now get ready for

gembond. BUT BETTER!!

(in all seriousness im excited to mess with this it looks super cool!)
you've heard of crackle but good, now get ready for

gembond. BUT BETTER!!

(in all seriousness im excited to mess with this it looks super cool!)
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
oo, this is a cool gene
oo, this is a cool gene
XHaxI7O.png
Nice new gene and familiar recolours, I like it all!
Nice new gene and familiar recolours, I like it all!
vbbxBX.png
Uff, definitely not a fan of this new gene, it looks like it was slapped on with no thought. They dont work well with a lot of breeds, espically ones that are covered in fur opposed to scales. They are also on wing membranes.

However those recolors are ????! foo and goliath are amazing. Kudos to the recolorer
Uff, definitely not a fan of this new gene, it looks like it was slapped on with no thought. They dont work well with a lot of breeds, espically ones that are covered in fur opposed to scales. They are also on wing membranes.

However those recolors are ????! foo and goliath are amazing. Kudos to the recolorer
Ooo. This gene looks like it'll be interesting.
Ooo. This gene looks like it'll be interesting.
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
That Gene is pretty interesting. I can see it work on earth rep kinda dragons or potentially plague as some kind of painful disease. Maybe even for ice themed dragons as ice shards.

For the familiars I'm going to say only one thing: YAAAAYYYY!

That Gene is pretty interesting. I can see it work on earth rep kinda dragons or potentially plague as some kind of painful disease. Maybe even for ice themed dragons as ice shards.

For the familiars I'm going to say only one thing: YAAAAYYYY!

He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Ice ice baby [emoji=guardian love size=2] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=53&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=5f0ce7e19cb4584d80bd9f01b7ba5e43cf4e6bb2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] P.S. Foooooooo!!
Ice ice baby

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=53&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=5f0ce7e19cb4584d80bd9f01b7ba5e43cf4e6bb2&dummyext=prev.png

P.S. Foooooooo!!
3jMKu5t.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82