Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JaUq6sk.jpg[/img]

JaUq6sk.jpg
Illustration.png
Big scale yes
Big scale yes
anomalous_nekomata.png
Love the new Fams! Is Keel breaking the lineart on Wildclaws? :o
Love the new Fams! Is Keel breaking the lineart on Wildclaws? :o
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
This new gene is weird and not appealing to me - sorry! It looks more like something painfully growing/poking out of the dragon's skin. Maybe, just maybe it could work for a sickly Plague aesthetic. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=41&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=53&winggene=24&wings=155&auth=770954fbb856e7361101a0954d42414b815c3b43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Loving the familiars though! <3
This new gene is weird and not appealing to me - sorry! It looks more like something painfully growing/poking out of the dragon's skin. Maybe, just maybe it could work for a sickly Plague aesthetic.

dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=41&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=53&winggene=24&wings=155&auth=770954fbb856e7361101a0954d42414b815c3b43&dummyext=prev.png

Loving the familiars though! <3
MS6xnJoY_o.png
the gene is very rough...I think old genes are the better plan.
but new familiars are good
the gene is very rough...I think old genes are the better plan.
but new familiars are good
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
My first impressions of the new tert aren't great, but I'll still scour the forums to see if there's a scry that changes my mind :P
My first impressions of the new tert aren't great, but I'll still scour the forums to see if there's a scry that changes my mind :P
The new gene kinda makes me think of a discount gembond and makes me vaguely uncomfortable ;; Loving the new faniliars, though, especially that foo!

Edit: I'm trying to like keel-- I really am, but I just-- I can't look at it for very long OTL every time I click on the homepage it's just there and slightly jarring. There's some nice scries where an outfit covers a large portion of the body, though-- gives the dragon a pop of color c:

I don't think I'll ever be using this gene myself, but if anyone would like one brewed and have the materials I'd be happy to lend a cauldron!
The new gene kinda makes me think of a discount gembond and makes me vaguely uncomfortable ;; Loving the new faniliars, though, especially that foo!

Edit: I'm trying to like keel-- I really am, but I just-- I can't look at it for very long OTL every time I click on the homepage it's just there and slightly jarring. There's some nice scries where an outfit covers a large portion of the body, though-- gives the dragon a pop of color c:

I don't think I'll ever be using this gene myself, but if anyone would like one brewed and have the materials I'd be happy to lend a cauldron!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Not my cup of tea. The colors are too bland so they don't blend well with much. The lines where the tert starts is awkward for me. It's like being covered in cat mouths.

I was hoping the next tert would be more colorful but some people may still enjoy using this. Thanks for adding a new tert anyways. We always need more~
Not my cup of tea. The colors are too bland so they don't blend well with much. The lines where the tert starts is awkward for me. It's like being covered in cat mouths.

I was hoping the next tert would be more colorful but some people may still enjoy using this. Thanks for adding a new tert anyways. We always need more~
mojxxOc.jpg
"Foo For Love", the Tolerant bond level achievement for the Foo familiars, is offering what seems to be the award for achieving the Awakened level (recolour, 3 Gems, 5000 Treasure).

That new tertiary is interesting, though I feel it's focused on the wings. Would've been cool if there were more scales on the body, too. Fam recolours are cool, but I can't see much difference in the lineart for the Basic Hippalectryon vs. its Coli counterparts.
"Foo For Love", the Tolerant bond level achievement for the Foo familiars, is offering what seems to be the award for achieving the Awakened level (recolour, 3 Gems, 5000 Treasure).

That new tertiary is interesting, though I feel it's focused on the wings. Would've been cool if there were more scales on the body, too. Fam recolours are cool, but I can't see much difference in the lineart for the Basic Hippalectryon vs. its Coli counterparts.
Love the new fams! The new gene is very interesting, I kinda like it
Love the new fams! The new gene is very interesting, I kinda like it
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82