Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82
Looks good on hatchlings, don't really like it on adults, the familiar recolors are dope though :D
Looks good on hatchlings, don't really like it on adults, the familiar recolors are dope though :D
This gene is kinda lazy ;/, doesn't react with colours much either, only with copper and tarnish it seems to have some sort of interesting reaction... Gembond in this case is looking much better in my opinion.

I like the fams tho :D, especially the Guardian Foo, he looks so pretty! :D
This gene is kinda lazy ;/, doesn't react with colours much either, only with copper and tarnish it seems to have some sort of interesting reaction... Gembond in this case is looking much better in my opinion.

I like the fams tho :D, especially the Guardian Foo, he looks so pretty! :D
really not a fan of this one. as someone else has already said, Scales Don't Work Like This. it just looks painful
really not a fan of this one. as someone else has already said, Scales Don't Work Like This. it just looks painful
what. this is like a really late april fools isn't it

isn't it
what. this is like a really late april fools isn't it

isn't it
A less busy gembond? I like it!
A less busy gembond? I like it!
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
Zajmijcie si? nowym skomkiem bo ten gen to paskudna
Zajmijcie si? nowym skomkiem bo ten gen to paskudna
Illustration.png
It looks a bit odd but at the same time it's kinda cool?
It looks a bit odd but at the same time it's kinda cool?
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
So like... Why is the gene so messy, though? Why not do it as clusters of scales, similar to gembond (except daintier)? Do it along the shoulders/back/rump/cheeks.

Yet another addition to the Bin of Terts Hardly Anyone Likes lol
So like... Why is the gene so messy, though? Why not do it as clusters of scales, similar to gembond (except daintier)? Do it along the shoulders/back/rump/cheeks.

Yet another addition to the Bin of Terts Hardly Anyone Likes lol
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
pretty cool!
pretty cool!
OuDych9.png
Anyone else getting the Foo reward for Tolerant instead of Awakened? My familiars are Companion and Loyal, neither is Awakened. I put a thread in Bugs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/TXv5DGz.png[/img]
Anyone else getting the Foo reward for Tolerant instead of Awakened?
My familiars are Companion and Loyal, neither is Awakened.

I put a thread in Bugs.

TXv5DGz.png
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82