Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 91 92
Hoowwwww do you turn the waystone on? Does this not work on mobile??

Nvm, guess I cant enjoy the prank this year :')
Hoowwwww do you turn the waystone on? Does this not work on mobile??

Nvm, guess I cant enjoy the prank this year :')
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
The real April fools joke here is confusing the mobile users lol.
The real April fools joke here is confusing the mobile users lol.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
wait- I just now noticed it has a wiggly eyebrow
wait- I just now noticed it has a wiggly eyebrow
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2020-04-01 06:01:21" ]also what about mobile players we don’t got which waystone on the side of our screens [/quote] Unfortunately, the Which Waystone has been difficult to implement on mobile from the start (due to the vast complexity of devices and screen sizes) and we're sorry this negatively impacts the experience for some of you. That being said, we’re actively working on resolving in a temporary way for mobile. We're not certain it will work, given the reason above, but we'll do our best! We want everyone to experience the trial run of the Which Waystone PRO! @iiSwizzle
iiSwizzle wrote on 2020-04-01 06:01:21:
also what about mobile players we don’t got which waystone on the side of our screens

Unfortunately, the Which Waystone has been difficult to implement on mobile from the start (due to the vast complexity of devices and screen sizes) and we're sorry this negatively impacts the experience for some of you.

That being said, we’re actively working on resolving in a temporary way for mobile. We're not certain it will work, given the reason above, but we'll do our best! We want everyone to experience the trial run of the Which Waystone PRO!

@iiSwizzle
@XShadowStrikerX
how do i 'turn on' the waystone? account settings? waystone page? nothing in either of those places
@XShadowStrikerX
how do i 'turn on' the waystone? account settings? waystone page? nothing in either of those places
[center][size=7][color=darkorange]¡[color=mediumpurple]![/color]~[color=mediumpurple]M[/color]A[color=mediumpurple]R[/color]V[color=mediumpurple]Y[/color]~[color=mediumpurple]![/color]¡[/color][/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f545dfd3d39e055e4797a9140c3c5737/7e4cc886e1c0fffd-62/s250x400/f88cafdc595a34b902c4695b69be5da2da49e8c3.png[/img][/center]
¡!~MARVY~!¡
f88cafdc595a34b902c4695b69be5da2da49e8c3.png
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-04-01 06:23:23" ] [quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2020-04-01 06:01:21" ]also what about mobile players we don’t got which waystone on the side of our screens [/quote] Unfortunately, the Which Waystone has been difficult to implement on mobile from the start (due to the vast complexity of devices and screen sizes) and we're sorry this negatively impacts the experience for some of you. That being said, we’re actively working on resolving in a temporary way for mobile. We're not certain it will work, given the reason above, but we'll do our best! We want everyone to experience the trial run of the Which Waystone PRO! @iiSwizzle [/quote] thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2020-04-01 06:23:23:
iiSwizzle wrote on 2020-04-01 06:01:21:
also what about mobile players we don’t got which waystone on the side of our screens

Unfortunately, the Which Waystone has been difficult to implement on mobile from the start (due to the vast complexity of devices and screen sizes) and we're sorry this negatively impacts the experience for some of you.

That being said, we’re actively working on resolving in a temporary way for mobile. We're not certain it will work, given the reason above, but we'll do our best! We want everyone to experience the trial run of the Which Waystone PRO!

@iiSwizzle

thank you!!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
THIS GOT ME FOR A SOLID SECOND AND I WAS LIKE. WHAT. BUT I JUST REALIZED MARCH ENDED WWAAAA
THIS GOT ME FOR A SOLID SECOND AND I WAS LIKE. WHAT. BUT I JUST REALIZED MARCH ENDED WWAAAA
> he him
"Paperclip"? I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…

Can we keep it? Please?
"Paperclip"? I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…

Can we keep it? Please?
@Falinks there should be a button just underneath your alerts on the waystone page.
@Falinks there should be a button just underneath your alerts on the waystone page.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png 1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 91 92