Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77
Wow!!! This new familiar bonding system is such a great addition to the familiar system! I wonder if Fiona will let us bond with her Boolean... [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
Wow!!! This new familiar bonding system is such a great addition to the familiar system! I wonder if Fiona will let us bond with her Boolean...
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[quote name="Kaminotea" date="2020-01-24 03:25:37" ] I hope the new dragon breed will have larger eyes. I really miss that in the dragons on FR; I wanna see their eyeees but they’re so small :( [/quote] This The eye color/type update was kinda pointless with how small most of the dragons eyes are, unless you can afford to keep them as babies or give them innocent eyes (Which I personally don't like the look of much anyway). Another dragon with eyes like the spirals would be so nice!
Kaminotea wrote on 2020-01-24 03:25:37:
I hope the new dragon breed will have larger eyes. I really miss that in the dragons on FR; I wanna see their eyeees but they’re so small :(
This
The eye color/type update was kinda pointless with how small most of the dragons eyes are, unless you can afford to keep them as babies or give them innocent eyes (Which I personally don't like the look of much anyway). Another dragon with eyes like the spirals would be so nice!
As an avid familiar collector I am absolutely looking forward to Fiona! What a great addition to the site! I do have two questions:

1. If you've already bonded with your own version of a familiar that day, can you still then bond with it at Fiona's stand for rewards too? And vise versa?

2. If you have a familiar equipped to a dragon in your hibernal den, will you still get the extra reward for bonding with it at Fiona's?

Thanks so much for keeping us posted!
As an avid familiar collector I am absolutely looking forward to Fiona! What a great addition to the site! I do have two questions:

1. If you've already bonded with your own version of a familiar that day, can you still then bond with it at Fiona's stand for rewards too? And vise versa?

2. If you have a familiar equipped to a dragon in your hibernal den, will you still get the extra reward for bonding with it at Fiona's?

Thanks so much for keeping us posted!
Fantastical!
Fantastical!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Ummmm, what now...?! Another trading post station and another dragon breed?!
Ummmm, what now...?! Another trading post station and another dragon breed?!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Questions about Flattery:

What happens if a featured familiar is one you own but is paired to a hibernating dragon?

What happens if a featured familiar is one you own but isn't paired to a dragon at all?

Will you get the bonus if you bond with a featured familiar on the dragon's page?
Questions about Flattery:

What happens if a featured familiar is one you own but is paired to a hibernating dragon?

What happens if a featured familiar is one you own but isn't paired to a dragon at all?

Will you get the bonus if you bond with a featured familiar on the dragon's page?
Wait, does this mean in our bestiary, we can bond with familiars we don't own everyday? Or just when it appears in the flattery?
Wait, does this mean in our bestiary, we can bond with familiars we don't own everyday? Or just when it appears in the flattery?
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
new modern breed!! [emoji=guardian star size=2] also fiona is a cutie and i love her already
new modern breed!!

also fiona is a cutie and i love her already
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
I love our crazy cat lady NPC so much already, can't wait to visit her trading post stand. Always excited for new familiars! ^^
I love our crazy cat lady NPC so much already, can't wait to visit her trading post stand. Always excited for new familiars! ^^
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Fiona looks like my fav gay/trans icon, Grell.

(I'm 90% sure Grell was confirmed trans but I may be wrong and if I am, my bad)
Fiona looks like my fav gay/trans icon, Grell.

(I'm 90% sure Grell was confirmed trans but I may be wrong and if I am, my bad)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77