Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77
I cant wait to see the next modern breed I really hope its something awesome I can welcome into my lair happily^^
I cant wait to see the next modern breed I really hope its something awesome I can welcome into my lair happily^^
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
[quote name="Dembai" date="2020-01-24 08:36:51" ] My biggest issue with the familiar one is that is she going to REMOVE our ability to GET the items we would otherwise be due? Like if I'm almost at max loyalty, and click on her version of that familiar, do I LOSE MY GOLD CHEST?! Because that's a MASSIVE NOPE. I like the idea, but I hope we aren't risking chests. [/quote] She’s not removing your ability to get chests. She’s just not going to give you more chests after awakened. :) Bond away!
Dembai wrote on 2020-01-24 08:36:51:
My biggest issue with the familiar one is that is she going to REMOVE our ability to GET the items we would otherwise be due?

Like if I'm almost at max loyalty, and click on her version of that familiar, do I LOSE MY GOLD CHEST?!

Because that's a MASSIVE NOPE.

I like the idea, but I hope we aren't risking chests.

She’s not removing your ability to get chests. She’s just not going to give you more chests after awakened. :) Bond away!
I AM UNREASONABLY EXCITED FOR FEATS AND FLATTERY
I AM UNREASONABLY EXCITED FOR FEATS AND FLATTERY
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Awesome , i like the new Dragoness ^^
Awesome , i like the new Dragoness ^^
I really love Fiona and am looking forward to the new feature she'll bring to the site! Maybe she can get me to start bonding with my familiars again.

But I have to ask - Perhaps in the next Dev Update we could get some word on Coliseum stuff? Like reworking the captchas to be less straining on those of us with impaired vision, how PvP is coming along, and I believe a long time ago there was some mention of making it so that the venue select screen would show all venues on one page? It would be a nice QoL thing to hear about!
I really love Fiona and am looking forward to the new feature she'll bring to the site! Maybe she can get me to start bonding with my familiars again.

But I have to ask - Perhaps in the next Dev Update we could get some word on Coliseum stuff? Like reworking the captchas to be less straining on those of us with impaired vision, how PvP is coming along, and I believe a long time ago there was some mention of making it so that the venue select screen would show all venues on one page? It would be a nice QoL thing to hear about!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Soo excited for the new features! Fiona sounds awesome, a great addition to the Trading Post. And as for a new modern breed: Happyness! Excitement! What will it be? Background story? I am sooooooo curious now! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Soo excited for the new features!
Fiona sounds awesome, a great addition to the Trading Post. And as for a new modern breed: Happyness! Excitement! What will it be? Background story? I am sooooooo curious now!
The Hatchery Masterlist
AAAAAAAAAA SO EXCITED
@Cementia

Check this update out!!
AAAAAAAAAA SO EXCITED
@Cementia

Check this update out!!
XqQeriv.gif
I have a question about Fiona, if you went to her stall and had a familiar but it wasn't with a dragon, could you go back, put it with a dragon and then gain the better reward?
I have a question about Fiona, if you went to her stall and had a familiar but it wasn't with a dragon, could you go back, put it with a dragon and then gain the better reward?
'blue smedium banner
hoard update when
hoard update when
unknown.png
I am just going to say I am excited for the new feature and new breed. ^^
I am just going to say I am excited for the new feature and new breed. ^^
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png