Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77
can't wait for the new modern dragon breed!

also i love Fiona and how her three little forehead feathers look so ruffled, she gives me crazy cat lady vibes.
can't wait for the new modern dragon breed!

also i love Fiona and how her three little forehead feathers look so ruffled, she gives me crazy cat lady vibes.
m59NfS2.png
seems like an interesting feature! also, what i can see of fiona's design is wonderful, i love her jewelry!
seems like an interesting feature! also, what i can see of fiona's design is wonderful, i love her jewelry!
Emerson, he/him.
vPStQI3.gifsyx6Ls4.pngdUDKJhu.png7Ui9r83.pngYUy8xh1.png vPStQI3.gif
Awesome, can't wait, Fiona and a new breed progress report. Y'all do spoil us! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Awesome, can't wait, Fiona and a new breed progress report. Y'all do spoil us!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
Very cool and interesting feature! Can't wait to try it. [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Very cool and interesting feature! Can't wait to try it.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
I'm super excited about Fion, but have a lot of questions regarding it. As an avid familiar collector who puts all the fully Awakened familiars I have in my Vault, I wonder if she'll be able to 'recognize' that you have the familiar, even if it's not currently available? From the wording I understand she'll be able to tell you have the familiar, unattached to a dragon, in your Hoard but does the vault count? Interesting way to offer new familiars by the way. Should be a piece of cake for older users / those heavily invested in familiar collecting like me, and adds a new depth and reason to collect rather then it feeling like a fantastic pokemon gotta catch em all ordeal [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
I'm super excited about Fion, but have a lot of questions regarding it. As an avid familiar collector who puts all the fully Awakened familiars I have in my Vault, I wonder if she'll be able to 'recognize' that you have the familiar, even if it's not currently available? From the wording I understand she'll be able to tell you have the familiar, unattached to a dragon, in your Hoard but does the vault count?

Interesting way to offer new familiars by the way. Should be a piece of cake for older users / those heavily invested in familiar collecting like me, and adds a new depth and reason to collect rather then it feeling like a fantastic pokemon gotta catch em all ordeal
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
I put all my awakened familiars in my vault... If one of them appears in the random 8 will it still count as having them? same with quests. Will I have to remove my familiars from my vault for them to count?
I put all my awakened familiars in my vault... If one of them appears in the random 8 will it still count as having them? same with quests. Will I have to remove my familiars from my vault for them to count?
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
Wow! That helps with the familiar issue I have. Thanks for that!

Also, you did not have to update us on the modern breed, but thank you for thinking of us! That gives a better idea of what is going on!

Appreciate you guys!
Wow! That helps with the familiar issue I have. Thanks for that!

Also, you did not have to update us on the modern breed, but thank you for thinking of us! That gives a better idea of what is going on!

Appreciate you guys!
Awesome stuff! I like the idea of being able to do more with Familiars. Now if only I had the time to bond with them every day... :(
Awesome stuff! I like the idea of being able to do more with Familiars. Now if only I had the time to bond with them every day... :(
xpP2XdL.png
My biggest issue with the familiar one is that is she going to REMOVE our ability to GET the items we would otherwise be due?

Like if I'm almost at max loyalty, and click on her version of that familiar, do I LOSE MY GOLD CHEST?!

Because that's a MASSIVE NOPE.

I like the idea, but I hope we aren't risking chests.
My biggest issue with the familiar one is that is she going to REMOVE our ability to GET the items we would otherwise be due?

Like if I'm almost at max loyalty, and click on her version of that familiar, do I LOSE MY GOLD CHEST?!

Because that's a MASSIVE NOPE.

I like the idea, but I hope we aren't risking chests.
5gSLBV0.png
Firstly I'm in love with Fiona already

Secondly, its so nice to get progress updates for new breeds! Thanks staff!!
Firstly I'm in love with Fiona already

Secondly, its so nice to get progress updates for new breeds! Thanks staff!!
0vHOHr2.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77