Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77
This looks fun! Can't wait to see Fiona at the Trading Post -- and that new modern breed, whoo!
This looks fun! Can't wait to see Fiona at the Trading Post -- and that new modern breed, whoo!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh?
Oh?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Will we have access to all feats from the beginning, or will it be like the hibernal den unlocks that you can only see a few at a time?
Will we have access to all feats from the beginning, or will it be like the hibernal den unlocks that you can only see a few at a time?
[font=century gothic]Ooh, this does seem interesting! Looking forward to the release! And always great to hear about progress on the next modern breed. [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Ooh, this does seem interesting! Looking forward to the release! And always great to hear about progress on the next modern breed.
Thank you for such a thorough and uplifting update! Love Fiona and the concept behind her. Excited for the future with the next breed!
Thank you for such a thorough and uplifting update! Love Fiona and the concept behind her. Excited for the future with the next breed!
Aaaah! I like that!
Can't wait for Fiona, since I already awakened almost every familiar (except the newest ones, Kickstarter, Boolean and Light Sprite)

And also I can't wait for the new modern breed! :D
Aaaah! I like that!
Can't wait for Fiona, since I already awakened almost every familiar (except the newest ones, Kickstarter, Boolean and Light Sprite)

And also I can't wait for the new modern breed! :D
egg.gif
I am excited for Fiona! Also please keep that blue moth recolour as a reward, by the icon is looks beautiful!! X3 Thanks for all your hardwork too! :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I am excited for Fiona! Also please keep that blue moth recolour as a reward, by the icon is looks beautiful!! X3 Thanks for all your hardwork too! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
i cant wait!
i cant wait!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
So glad to see a progress bar for modern breeds! I can’t help but wonder though, what about the site map update? Is that still coming?
So glad to see a progress bar for modern breeds! I can’t help but wonder though, what about the site map update? Is that still coming?
iO2X60T.png
Can't wait for this new trading post NPC! This is gonna be awesome for bonding with all the retired fams (even if it'll likely take an eternity since they won't appear daily).
Can't wait for this new trading post NPC! This is gonna be awesome for bonding with all the retired fams (even if it'll likely take an eternity since they won't appear daily).
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77