Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tool: Game Database
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
Will be useful to me thanks :)
Will be useful to me thanks :)
YES THANK YOU. I'm so tired of having to go to the wiki to see where certain apparels or food drops! THANK.
YES THANK YOU. I'm so tired of having to go to the wiki to see where certain apparels or food drops! THANK.
Fantastic update, thanks devs!
Fantastic update, thanks devs!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Xhaz... you are a game developer AND a poet
Xhaz... you are a game developer AND a poet
This looks interesting! I can see the favourites being used by hoarders to help them locate and find the items they hoard too!
This looks interesting! I can see the favourites being used by hoarders to help them locate and find the items they hoard too!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Very useful!
Very useful!
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
This is too useful
This is too useful
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
Very handy, thank you so much! A long awaited feature for sure <3
Very handy, thank you so much! A long awaited feature for sure <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
This feature should have been part of the game within a year of launch. It's really good that we have it finally, but people have been relying on guides and other users to figure things out far too long.
This feature should have been part of the game within a year of launch. It's really good that we have it finally, but people have been relying on guides and other users to figure things out far too long.
cool!
cool!
UoweiPn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93