Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 98 99
OMG ELIMINATE
OMG ELIMINATE
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Tooltips look spiffy, I like them! Also 2 Eliminates?! I hadn't got one in months [emoji=bogsneak love size=1] Might consider training up a new themed coli team!
Tooltips look spiffy, I like them!

Also 2 Eliminates?! I hadn't got one in months

Might consider training up a new themed coli team!
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
Uh Tomo is telling me I still have questions even tho I just did them all.
Uh Tomo is telling me I still have questions even tho I just did them all.
shop_banner.png
@RecursionErr0r

I have the same problem... Have pinged the Community manger so they should see it and resolve the issue if there is one.
@RecursionErr0r

I have the same problem... Have pinged the Community manger so they should see it and resolve the issue if there is one.
WishList~https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51325905
galore is quite literally my favourite feature added to this, i love her, all that she does, and oh man is she pretty !!
galore is quite literally my favourite feature added to this, i love her, all that she does, and oh man is she pretty !!
lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
Thanks FR team for this awesome update!
Thanks FR team for this awesome update!
15WDtQ0.png
Thank you, Galore! And thank you, staff! [emoji=tundra love size=2]

Thank you, Galore! And thank you, staff!
MmSftql.png
Super happy about the eliminates, but kinda disappointed that the Goat vials are clanbound. I doubt I’ll ever use them and it’d be nice to get some money from ‘em! Plus, what about new players who might want to use them in the future? If the gifted vials were sellable, I’m sure they’d be pretty expensive with their limited release, but then they’d still be attainable!
Super happy about the eliminates, but kinda disappointed that the Goat vials are clanbound. I doubt I’ll ever use them and it’d be nice to get some money from ‘em! Plus, what about new players who might want to use them in the future? If the gifted vials were sellable, I’m sure they’d be pretty expensive with their limited release, but then they’d still be attainable!
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
[quote name="stuffie" date="2019-05-20 10:19:46" ] [quote name="Kalia" date="2019-05-20 10:12:37" ] How about simply releasing vials for all the eye types and let people have control over their breeding projects again? You know it's kinda frustrating that after months/years of breeding project you finally get the dragon in the colours you desired... with wrong eyes. [/quote] this. just charge gems for them. i dont know why its so impossible to get any acknowledgement about this, especially now that you've made more eye vials theres no reason not to accommodate the old types??? i dont understand why this will only be applicable to new types. [/quote] @stuffie @Kalia The older Natural types (as well as the change to the original Common eyes) got addressed in the Suggestions forums [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2459186/112#post_38992085]here[/url]. The original Natural types will stay breeding-only to retain their value, I guess? And the pre-update default eye artwork will also never be coming back. I feel like it’d be fine if we got to have 2 vials for the older Natural eye types, too. Especially if they were account-bound; I can’t see 2 Vials of Faceted Sight or Uncommon Sight hurting the dragon economy.
stuffie wrote on 2019-05-20 10:19:46:
Kalia wrote on 2019-05-20 10:12:37:
How about simply releasing vials for all the eye types and let people have control over their breeding projects again?
You know it's kinda frustrating that after months/years of breeding project you finally get the dragon in the colours you desired... with wrong eyes.

this. just charge gems for them. i dont know why its so impossible to get any acknowledgement about this, especially now that you've made more eye vials theres no reason not to accommodate the old types??? i dont understand why this will only be applicable to new types.

@stuffie @Kalia
The older Natural types (as well as the change to the original Common eyes) got addressed in the Suggestions forums here. The original Natural types will stay breeding-only to retain their value, I guess? And the pre-update default eye artwork will also never be coming back.

I feel like it’d be fine if we got to have 2 vials for the older Natural eye types, too. Especially if they were account-bound; I can’t see 2 Vials of Faceted Sight or Uncommon Sight hurting the dragon economy.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Thank you for releasing some vials!
The clan bound idea though is kinda backfiring, theres already a way around it that oozes with the potential for players to be scammed. They honestly may as well be sellable for safety reasons. And the entire last thread was full of people asking for 2 weeks... though the alert helps a lot with that, thank you!
Overall, pretty good update. Should help bring the Elim market back into sanity for the new players too.
Thank you for releasing some vials!
The clan bound idea though is kinda backfiring, theres already a way around it that oozes with the potential for players to be scammed. They honestly may as well be sellable for safety reasons. And the entire last thread was full of people asking for 2 weeks... though the alert helps a lot with that, thank you!
Overall, pretty good update. Should help bring the Elim market back into sanity for the new players too.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 98 99