Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99
Two Eliminates?!

*Runs off to Galore's Gifts*
Two Eliminates?!

*Runs off to Galore's Gifts*
Is this christmas?
Is this christmas?
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Ahhh awesome! Thanks for your hard work! I'm a veteran player that just started playing again after a several-year hiatus and I actually started noticing how much it bothers me how small everything is on the site. I do use a smaller (13") screen but I really have to get up close or zoom in to see stuff sometimes. It's nice to see some things are being made bigger, so thank you!!
Ahhh awesome! Thanks for your hard work! I'm a veteran player that just started playing again after a several-year hiatus and I actually started noticing how much it bothers me how small everything is on the site. I do use a smaller (13") screen but I really have to get up close or zoom in to see stuff sometimes. It's nice to see some things are being made bigger, so thank you!!
Does it mean we're going to get new stuff every week from Galore, or it'll be occasional?
Does it mean we're going to get new stuff every week from Galore, or it'll be occasional?
ZNhRsiG.png
Well the Eye Vial thread was nice while it lasted, may it rest in peace. I'm very glad to see that we got feedback, even if it was almost a year later but STILL, progress is progress. I know the decision to leave the Scattersights forever retired won't sit well with many people, including me, but as long as there might be some better means of getting those eye types in the future, I will stand by. I also know you said all future eye types will get individual vials but there's always a chance for change. There's still a long way to go but we most certainly reached an important milestone. Anyway, I have a feeling there's an upcoming trading community with all these clanbound items, very similar to nest lending. I wouldn't be surprised if people exchanged dragons for currency and items with other players to have those vials applied to their dragons. I am sensing a whole new side of the market [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Well the Eye Vial thread was nice while it lasted, may it rest in peace. I'm very glad to see that we got feedback, even if it was almost a year later but STILL, progress is progress. I know the decision to leave the Scattersights forever retired won't sit well with many people, including me, but as long as there might be some better means of getting those eye types in the future, I will stand by. I also know you said all future eye types will get individual vials but there's always a chance for change. There's still a long way to go but we most certainly reached an important milestone.

Anyway, I have a feeling there's an upcoming trading community with all these clanbound items, very similar to nest lending. I wouldn't be surprised if people exchanged dragons for currency and items with other players to have those vials applied to their dragons. I am sensing a whole new side of the market
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Extremely helpful, thank you!
Extremely helpful, thank you!
Awesome, thanks Galore! I also really like the notifications on the different tabs.
Awesome, thanks Galore! I also really like the notifications on the different tabs.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
You have no idea how much I needed those eliminates

-bows to you almighty lords-
You have no idea how much I needed those eliminates

-bows to you almighty lords-
nc2b4dJ.gif
Galore is my new fave. What a good boy. [emoji=guardian star size=2]
Galore is my new fave. What a good boy.
PJb908Z.png
Eliminate? ELIMINATE?!?!?!?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!