Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
wow!
wow!
wow!
wow!
@xhaztol
question; when does he give out items? significant updates or events or..?
@xhaztol
question; when does he give out items? significant updates or events or..?
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
[quote]It’s a new visual attribute you can’t interact with right away and it can’t be applied to dragons that already exist.[/quote] At this point, there are approximately 80 eye types for each player that cannot be "interacted with" ever, not just right away. Would you consider making other flights' elemental nests available so we don't have to use unsupported nest rentals to interact with future eye releases? Edit: or, alternatively, are there plans to support nest lending so we don't have to worry about losing our dragons (and their hatchlings of potentially "significant value")?
Quote:
It’s a new visual attribute you can’t interact with right away and it can’t be applied to dragons that already exist.
At this point, there are approximately 80 eye types for each player that cannot be "interacted with" ever, not just right away. Would you consider making other flights' elemental nests available so we don't have to use unsupported nest rentals to interact with future eye releases?

Edit: or, alternatively, are there plans to support nest lending so we don't have to worry about losing our dragons (and their hatchlings of potentially "significant value")?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Oof
Oof
[s]Awe I missed it all completely :( Gosh Darn it![/s] Oops wrong forum... Neat this pretty cool[emoji=guardian star size=1]
Awe I missed it all completely :( Gosh Darn it!

Oops wrong forum... Neat this pretty cool
ZFNXhtR.png
Thank you for all of the info!
Thank you for all of the info!
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngsknzsxi.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
OMG
OMG
oof
oof
X4p2jRx.png | koJv3g8.png | tOrSITq.png | fkWjutW.png
ZNhRsiG.png
Woaah :D