Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98 99
[quote name="Volinolona" date="2019-05-20 10:25:33" ] :/ Well, all these updates are nice, but you still aren't listening to your userbase about the eye types. Two measly vials per eye type really isn't enough - it doesn't fix the problems. Yes, we now get two dragons per player who can now have the new eyes, but that doesn't help the thousands upon thousands of old dragons on the site that still can not be fully customized because of the eye type release. You have only given us yet another version of the Scattervial - it's still limited, the supply will still dwindle, and one day there will be none left or they'll cost as much as a Light Sprite or even a kickstarter familiar. (Yeah, I know it says clan-bound, but what's to stop people from sending dragons over to other players to get the eye type put on them?) [/quote] the goat vials are account locked so they don't tank the market, so there's no reason to worry about them rising in price
Volinolona wrote on 2019-05-20 10:25:33:
:/
Well, all these updates are nice, but you still aren't listening to your userbase about the eye types. Two measly vials per eye type really isn't enough - it doesn't fix the problems. Yes, we now get two dragons per player who can now have the new eyes, but that doesn't help the thousands upon thousands of old dragons on the site that still can not be fully customized because of the eye type release. You have only given us yet another version of the Scattervial - it's still limited, the supply will still dwindle, and one day there will be none left or they'll cost as much as a Light Sprite or even a kickstarter familiar. (Yeah, I know it says clan-bound, but what's to stop people from sending dragons over to other players to get the eye type put on them?)

the goat vials are account locked so they don't tank the market, so there's no reason to worry about them rising in price
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
This is a fantastic update! I really love how you decided to handle the eye situation. We stan Galore. \o/ [emoji=gold star size=1]
This is a fantastic update! I really love how you decided to handle the eye situation. We stan Galore. \o/
P0QFcvZ.png
Goat eye vials! Yay!
I would however, still prefer for these kinds of vials to be released on a more permanent basis, but I am glad that we are getting some.
Goat eye vials! Yay!
I would however, still prefer for these kinds of vials to be released on a more permanent basis, but I am glad that we are getting some.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
TYSM GALOREEE

my favorite guardian fdklas;jf
TYSM GALOREEE

my favorite guardian fdklas;jf
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
Aaahhhh Eliminate! I was going to wait patiently for a drop for my coli build but now I don't have to!
Aaahhhh Eliminate! I was going to wait patiently for a drop for my coli build but now I don't have to!
Oh, I'm really happy that Galore will be delivering vials for future Natural eye types; this is a nice compromise that means old dragons won't be left out. Thank you, staff! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
Oh, I'm really happy that Galore will be delivering vials for future Natural eye types; this is a nice compromise that means old dragons won't be left out. Thank you, staff!
[center][font=gothic]Even if it's "just" two vials, I'm quite happy with this update. We were given a compromise and I'm grateful for what we've been given. Sure the Eliminate's economy may be hurt, and though staff has been pretty careful about other items economy, I feel like Eliminate is a special case here. It's something you basically NEED to coli grind. Sure there are alternatives, but they're not as effective/efficient. Eliminate's will probably go back up with time since it's still a highly needed battle stone, but I'm very glad new players will be able to get the opportunity to jumpstart their team and be able to coli grind much smoother.[/font][/center] [quote name="DesertUmbra" date="2019-05-20 10:22:13" ] You know, considering how easy it's gonna be to circumvent the "account bound" thing by just CRing a dragon to someone with a vial, it might just be better to make the vials sell-able tbh. Otherwise, this just oozes with potential for users to get scammed. [/quote] [center][font=gothic]Offer collateral or only give it to those you trust. The same thing applies to breeding projects with a certain elemental eye that is not your own flight; there will be opportunities to scam that sometimes can't always be fixed, unfortunately, but I feel like the clanbound thing wasn't to stop people from giving it/using it on others. I think it was primarily done so that the staff would give themselves the ability to release it at any time with no harm to the goat vial economy because it doesn't exist. [/font][/center]
Even if it's "just" two vials, I'm quite happy with this update. We were given a compromise and I'm grateful for what we've been given.

Sure the Eliminate's economy may be hurt, and though staff has been pretty careful about other items economy, I feel like Eliminate is a special case here. It's something you basically NEED to coli grind. Sure there are alternatives, but they're not as effective/efficient. Eliminate's will probably go back up with time since it's still a highly needed battle stone, but I'm very glad new players will be able to get the opportunity to jumpstart their team and be able to coli grind much smoother.

DesertUmbra wrote on 2019-05-20 10:22:13:
You know, considering how easy it's gonna be to circumvent the "account bound" thing by just CRing a dragon to someone with a vial, it might just be better to make the vials sell-able tbh. Otherwise, this just oozes with potential for users to get scammed.
Offer collateral or only give it to those you trust. The same thing applies to breeding projects with a certain elemental eye that is not your own flight; there will be opportunities to scam that sometimes can't always be fixed, unfortunately, but I feel like the clanbound thing wasn't to stop people from giving it/using it on others. I think it was primarily done so that the staff would give themselves the ability to release it at any time with no harm to the goat vial economy because it doesn't exist.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Two Eliminates - *tears of joy*
Thank you so so much!
Two Eliminates - *tears of joy*
Thank you so so much!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Overall really enjoy the update! Clan bound items seem like a pretty good way to allow everyone a chance at new eyetypes, however I would like to see older natural eyetypes given the same treatment. This is a step in the right direction though and galore is amazing!
Overall really enjoy the update! Clan bound items seem like a pretty good way to allow everyone a chance at new eyetypes, however I would like to see older natural eyetypes given the same treatment. This is a step in the right direction though and galore is amazing!
Now I can post with boggies?? [emoji=bogsneak star size=6] So anyways, really happy about the goat eye vials. Accidentally gave it to a dragon I was going to sell TnT AND THOSE ELIMINATES I NEEDED YEEES
Now I can post with boggies??
So anyways, really happy about the goat eye vials. Accidentally gave it to a dragon I was going to sell TnT

AND THOSE ELIMINATES I NEEDED YEEES
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98 99