Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 158 159
Thank you guys so much!! Take care of yourselves!

I'm excited for both the ancient breeds, and more modern breeds in the future, can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Thank you guys so much!! Take care of yourselves!

I'm excited for both the ancient breeds, and more modern breeds in the future, can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I'm so excited for the ancient breeds :'D
I'm so excited for the ancient breeds :'D
I genuinely REALLY appreciate that you guys are explicitly and transparently Anti-Crunch. There is never a good reason to exploit workers, but "the customer wants it (and most certainly does not need it) NOW" has to be one of the worst. It's hokey, but knowing this makes me feel good about playing.
I never minded the long wait on breeds, especially since I have a uh... life, and can't spend ALL my time playing. It helps me savour the experience, and keeps things interesting year after year without feeling like I'm constantly rushing to keep up. Thank you for taking a reasonable approach to a monumental task!

And I am already certain the ancient breeds are gonna churn out my All Time Favourite Tertiary.
I genuinely REALLY appreciate that you guys are explicitly and transparently Anti-Crunch. There is never a good reason to exploit workers, but "the customer wants it (and most certainly does not need it) NOW" has to be one of the worst. It's hokey, but knowing this makes me feel good about playing.
I never minded the long wait on breeds, especially since I have a uh... life, and can't spend ALL my time playing. It helps me savour the experience, and keeps things interesting year after year without feeling like I'm constantly rushing to keep up. Thank you for taking a reasonable approach to a monumental task!

And I am already certain the ancient breeds are gonna churn out my All Time Favourite Tertiary.
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
This is pretty interesting. I sort of wish that ancient dragons could breed with other ancient dragons, regardless of Breed though.
This is pretty interesting. I sort of wish that ancient dragons could breed with other ancient dragons, regardless of Breed though.
I’m so excited for the ancient breeds! Keep up the good work!
I’m so excited for the ancient breeds! Keep up the good work!
I'm loving this entire update, but in which "lane" does the fix to Iridescent and Shimmer fit in? I know the art demand is rather taxing, and I appreciate addressing the elephant in the room with regards to the delay on new modern breeds, but [center][img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/tN1lvnT4M6nte/giphy.gif[/img][/center] ALSO as a former employee of another fairly popular pet site, I definitely appreciate how you're taking care of your own. It's so commendable and responsible.
I'm loving this entire update, but in which "lane" does the fix to Iridescent and Shimmer fit in? I know the art demand is rather taxing, and I appreciate addressing the elephant in the room with regards to the delay on new modern breeds, but
giphy.gif

ALSO as a former employee of another fairly popular pet site, I definitely appreciate how you're taking care of your own. It's so commendable and responsible.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
What a great update! It was fascinating to learn how the game develops, and speaking as someone all too familiar with the "squeeze" approach to work, massive kudos for how Stormlight seeks to avoid that.

And ancient breeds. I'm sure looking forward to this! :3
What a great update! It was fascinating to learn how the game develops, and speaking as someone all too familiar with the "squeeze" approach to work, massive kudos for how Stormlight seeks to avoid that.

And ancient breeds. I'm sure looking forward to this! :3
riVr93C.png
This was a roller coaster to read from start to finish, I'M HYYYYYYPED
This was a roller coaster to read from start to finish, I'M HYYYYYYPED
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
Honestly, this is a great direction y'all are going. A huge vocal minority may not enjoy this, but for essentially a small indie company in the game industry, sometimes you have to sacrifice things. Plus this ties in the recent lore, and let's you have much more artistic freedom with the dragons.
Honestly, this is a great direction y'all are going. A huge vocal minority may not enjoy this, but for essentially a small indie company in the game industry, sometimes you have to sacrifice things. Plus this ties in the recent lore, and let's you have much more artistic freedom with the dragons.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Oh gosh I hope that tidepapa is okay
Oh gosh I hope that tidepapa is okay
IqUCcBx.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 158 159