Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 158 159
WYVERNS!!

The idea to split in ancient and modern breeds is really great and honestly adds a really neat twist to the game and visual appeal of the game! The ability to add more dragon types and designs without the apparel limit is really going to open up the box to a lot of really fantastic designs and I look forward to seeing these new ancients.

However I get a feeling that I'm going to want to save up a lot of treasure and empty lair slots!
WYVERNS!!

The idea to split in ancient and modern breeds is really great and honestly adds a really neat twist to the game and visual appeal of the game! The ability to add more dragon types and designs without the apparel limit is really going to open up the box to a lot of really fantastic designs and I look forward to seeing these new ancients.

However I get a feeling that I'm going to want to save up a lot of treasure and empty lair slots!
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
You guys are awesome for doing whatever you can to keep interesting content always coming. I'm so excited for breeds that break the body shape norm!
You guys are awesome for doing whatever you can to keep interesting content always coming. I'm so excited for breeds that break the body shape norm!
TFmPIfy.png
[center][color=indigo]Wow! What an exciting update!!! I'm super pumped for this, I even marked it on my calendar! I wanna take a moment to thank all of you on the Stormlight dev team for the hard work you do for this website. It's really been a great experience to be a part of a game that is so community-driven and down-to-earth. I appreciate that you took the time to address concerns and that you're working on fun solutions. We continue to be grateful for all you do for us as players and as a community [emoji=familiar heart]
Wow! What an exciting update!!! I'm super pumped for this, I even marked it on my calendar!

I wanna take a moment to thank all of you on the Stormlight dev team for the hard work you do for this website. It's really been a great experience to be a part of a game that is so community-driven and down-to-earth. I appreciate that you took the time to address concerns and that you're working on fun solutions. We continue to be grateful for all you do for us as players and as a community
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

oh, I have a question actually. Do eye types count as a gene, as far as ancient/modern dragons are concerned?

For example, if i were to make a multigaze dragon into an ancient dragon, would that dragon still have Multigaze? Or would they have common eyes? Are there going to be separate eye scrolls for both Modern dragons and Ancient dragons? (like some eye types only available to one or the other)

I'm just kind of curious on what I could expect with that.
oh, I have a question actually. Do eye types count as a gene, as far as ancient/modern dragons are concerned?

For example, if i were to make a multigaze dragon into an ancient dragon, would that dragon still have Multigaze? Or would they have common eyes? Are there going to be separate eye scrolls for both Modern dragons and Ancient dragons? (like some eye types only available to one or the other)

I'm just kind of curious on what I could expect with that.
Hyyyype, I can't wait! I was hoping for a new breed during wavecrest saturnalia, but it can't be helped. I'm still really looking forward for the reveal of the first ancient breed, I hope it'll be a breed with cool looking horns or magical smoke, since there won't be a need to pay attention to apparel
Hyyyype, I can't wait! I was hoping for a new breed during wavecrest saturnalia, but it can't be helped. I'm still really looking forward for the reveal of the first ancient breed, I hope it'll be a breed with cool looking horns or magical smoke, since there won't be a need to pay attention to apparel
CYGhyrI.png
I gotta ask, though, will ancient breeds have the eye types applicable to current breeds (both Natural/Unnatural), or will they have their own? ... Or both? [emoji=special eyes][emoji=special eyes] edit: accidentally a word
I gotta ask, though, will ancient breeds have the eye types applicable to current breeds (both Natural/Unnatural), or will they have their own? ... Or both?

edit: accidentally a word
I am incredibly impressed and very pleased that this was so thoroughly explained!! A friend and I were just wondering how the development went with this game and I am so happy to finally know! This is incredible and I am very excited to see the updates as they are finished and rolled out! Thank you for taking so much pride in this game! It's astounding!
I am incredibly impressed and very pleased that this was so thoroughly explained!! A friend and I were just wondering how the development went with this game and I am so happy to finally know! This is incredible and I am very excited to see the updates as they are finished and rolled out! Thank you for taking so much pride in this game! It's astounding!
vbbFDY.png
vbbUtx.png
I'm so excited to see the ancient terts, aaaaa!
I love dragons without apparel, dragons that can look amazing and perfect just based on their genes, and we're getting exactly that!

Thank you, you amazing team of dedicated people. You're doing great.
I'm so excited to see the ancient terts, aaaaa!
I love dragons without apparel, dragons that can look amazing and perfect just based on their genes, and we're getting exactly that!

Thank you, you amazing team of dedicated people. You're doing great.
image20.jpg
How exciting! You all take all the time you need- we appreciate all that you do!

...On that note, the poor water flight has been without the Tidelord for quite some time. I'm sure eager to see how that develops...
How exciting! You all take all the time you need- we appreciate all that you do!

...On that note, the poor water flight has been without the Tidelord for quite some time. I'm sure eager to see how that develops...
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Ooo, I wonder if we'll get swiftwings eventually? They've always been really popular with the community and now that they're removed from the game entirely (since they're no longer on empty lair slots), it'd be awesome to see them come back as an ancient breed
Ooo, I wonder if we'll get swiftwings eventually? They've always been really popular with the community and now that they're removed from the game entirely (since they're no longer on empty lair slots), it'd be awesome to see them come back as an ancient breed
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 158 159