Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 158 159
Great update!

When the Tidelord comes back, will he introduce us to an ancient dragon (from the deep)?
Great update!

When the Tidelord comes back, will he introduce us to an ancient dragon (from the deep)?
What about the eye types for the ancient breeds? Does vials and scattersights work on them?
What about the eye types for the ancient breeds? Does vials and scattersights work on them?
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
Oh gosh this is so exciting! My very first thought was a tert that's just plants growing out of the ancient dragon's back, like Glademom... I'm so looking forward to this! I need to get my lore in order so I can write things right away when the first breed comes out!

Also, thank you guys so much for the transparency! I'm really glad to hear you're making a concentrated effort to prevent developer burnout. And I'm glad you told us about ancient breeds ahead of time, so everyone has time to get used to the idea and there are no ugly surprises when they're released!

Aaaaa, how am I gonna make it til June...?
Oh gosh this is so exciting! My very first thought was a tert that's just plants growing out of the ancient dragon's back, like Glademom... I'm so looking forward to this! I need to get my lore in order so I can write things right away when the first breed comes out!

Also, thank you guys so much for the transparency! I'm really glad to hear you're making a concentrated effort to prevent developer burnout. And I'm glad you told us about ancient breeds ahead of time, so everyone has time to get used to the idea and there are no ugly surprises when they're released!

Aaaaa, how am I gonna make it til June...?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png40.png
Thank you for taking good care of your employees! Take your time! I , for one, am happy to be ptient in this age of “instant gratification”[emoji=heart]
Thank you for taking good care of your employees! Take your time! I , for one, am happy to be ptient in this age of “instant gratification”
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
Thank you for taking good care of your employees! Take your time! I , for one, am happy to be patient in this age of “instant gratification”[emoji=heart]
Thank you for taking good care of your employees! Take your time! I , for one, am happy to be patient in this age of “instant gratification”
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
Aahh! This is so exciting! I love the concept of ancient breeds! It will be super Intresting, and where did the Tidelord go?
Aahh! This is so exciting! I love the concept of ancient breeds! It will be super Intresting, and where did the Tidelord go?
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
I love this so much!

One question though, will Ancient Breeds still have the eye types that modern breeds have? Or will they be limited to common / have special types of their own?
I love this so much!

One question though, will Ancient Breeds still have the eye types that modern breeds have? Or will they be limited to common / have special types of their own?
mmoiFfg.png
confirmed! the tidelord is bringing back a new breed with him. i'm looking forward to some watery dergos.

a little apprehensive about the release of the ancient breeds, though.
confirmed! the tidelord is bringing back a new breed with him. i'm looking forward to some watery dergos.

a little apprehensive about the release of the ancient breeds, though.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
This is my favorite update in years, thank you Flight Rising ;v;
This is my favorite update in years, thank you Flight Rising ;v;
As someone who wants a future working in the game development industry (personally, as a conept artist) I'm SO SO glad to see you guys care about your staff and team! Crunch culture is one of the worst things to ever happen to the games industry but it's everywhere, so seeing an anti-crunch perspective is refreshing and a nice glimmer of hope for someone like me.
As someone who wants a future working in the game development industry (personally, as a conept artist) I'm SO SO glad to see you guys care about your staff and team! Crunch culture is one of the worst things to ever happen to the games industry but it's everywhere, so seeing an anti-crunch perspective is refreshing and a nice glimmer of hope for someone like me.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 158 159