Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 158 159
No apparel? Sounds like great opportunity to introduce dragons that don't follow the two wings four limbs restriction!
No apparel? Sounds like great opportunity to introduce dragons that don't follow the two wings four limbs restriction!
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
This is a creative and wonderful solution, I can’t wait to see the ancient breeds!
This is a creative and wonderful solution, I can’t wait to see the ancient breeds!
3iZwwkw.png
emperors??? gaolers??????? man i am EXCITED !
emperors??? gaolers??????? man i am EXCITED !
0e7EtYn.png
This is awesome! Thank you so much! It's super understandable about the apparel, so I'm glad you found this workaround. Best of both worlds. And good thing I saved some fo the skin templates I won ages ago. They're gonna come to good use [emoji=coatl love]
This is awesome! Thank you so much!

It's super understandable about the apparel, so I'm glad you found this workaround. Best of both worlds.

And good thing I saved some fo the skin templates I won ages ago. They're gonna come to good use
This is such an exciting update! Thank you so much for be so transparent about the dev process, the last thing anyone needs is burnout and I think listing the art stats really drives home just how much work a new modern breed is. I cannot wait to see the Lightning ancient breed! [emoji=lightning rune]
This is such an exciting update! Thank you so much for be so transparent about the dev process, the last thing anyone needs is burnout and I think listing the art stats really drives home just how much work a new modern breed is.

I cannot wait to see the Lightning ancient breed!
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Emberglo" date="2019-04-15 06:39:47" ] Sounds exciting. My question is: Will Akiri be the developer on an Ancient Breed? [/quote] @Emberglo Of course, but I'm not allowed near the art.
Emberglo wrote on 2019-04-15 06:39:47:
Sounds exciting. My question is: Will Akiri be the developer on an Ancient Breed?

@Emberglo Of course, but I'm not allowed near the art.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
This is so exciting!
This is so exciting!
THE HYPE IS REAL!! And now I know, if Tidelord doesn't return this Wavecrest we can still wait until the breed release date!! Thank you fellas, this gives me bunches of hope <3

I also want to do a countdown on the Forums for how many days are left until the FR anniversary, editing it every day to be 1 number down (I just calculated and apparently it is 54 days until the anniversary) but I'm not sure if that breaks Forum rules and/or etiquette. ;w;
THE HYPE IS REAL!! And now I know, if Tidelord doesn't return this Wavecrest we can still wait until the breed release date!! Thank you fellas, this gives me bunches of hope <3

I also want to do a countdown on the Forums for how many days are left until the FR anniversary, editing it every day to be 1 number down (I just calculated and apparently it is 54 days until the anniversary) but I'm not sure if that breaks Forum rules and/or etiquette. ;w;
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
The average non-tech person (like me, lol) never realizes how much work is put into Flight Rising!! Such a wonderful game, always look forward to new things. Thanks to everyone who works to keep Flight Rising so special!!
The average non-tech person (like me, lol) never realizes how much work is put into Flight Rising!! Such a wonderful game, always look forward to new things. Thanks to everyone who works to keep Flight Rising so special!!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
Also, all of my respect for how you guys run your company. I know from hearing other people talk about it that crunching is a massive problem in the game industry, with developers overworked and underappreciated to the point that what was once a passion project becomes a drain on their physical and mental health. We need more companies that put an emphasis on humane working conditions!
Also, all of my respect for how you guys run your company. I know from hearing other people talk about it that crunching is a massive problem in the game industry, with developers overworked and underappreciated to the point that what was once a passion project becomes a drain on their physical and mental health. We need more companies that put an emphasis on humane working conditions!
doFoi94.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 158 159