Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 189 190
This is going to be the best!

Quick question before I scurry off to play with it - dragons' RTB cooldowns will progress normally while they're in the Hibernal Den, right?

@Xhaztol @Aequorin @Kaepora @Mutron

Sorry for pinging, this is just going to affect whether I move certain dragons :)
This is going to be the best!

Quick question before I scurry off to play with it - dragons' RTB cooldowns will progress normally while they're in the Hibernal Den, right?

@Xhaztol @Aequorin @Kaepora @Mutron

Sorry for pinging, this is just going to affect whether I move certain dragons :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Omg I'm so happy I'm a total hoarder :')
-unlocking and unlocking and unlocking-
Omg I'm so happy I'm a total hoarder :')
-unlocking and unlocking and unlocking-
+9 FR time
awesome!! Is it fine to use the hibernating den to put in exalting dragons as babies until the're adults so i can feed my dragons everyday without wasting food on feeding dragons i wanna exalt? Like after they become adults, i throw them out of the den and then level/exalt them
awesome!! Is it fine to use the hibernating den to put in exalting dragons as babies until the're adults so i can feed my dragons everyday without wasting food on feeding dragons i wanna exalt? Like after they become adults, i throw them out of the den and then level/exalt them
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
PRAISE THE ELEVEN

THANK YOU STAFF
PRAISE THE ELEVEN

THANK YOU STAFF
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
JYEAAAHHHHHH
JYEAAAHHHHHH
I;M LTIER AL LY HPYER VEN TILA TING B CE CAU SE HTER ES MO ERE SLO T S AND TH HEY DONT EVEN COS T 2 390232093 M NE Y BUT
MOST IMPORTNAT ILY I CAN COLELC TD RAGONS ADN IMPULSE BUY ACGA AN IN AND I DONTNHVE TO COUNT AH ED AN YOME AND SA VE SP ACE FOR 100 + OPROJCETS
I;M LTIER AL LY HPYER VEN TILA TING B CE CAU SE HTER ES MO ERE SLO T S AND TH HEY DONT EVEN COS T 2 390232093 M NE Y BUT
MOST IMPORTNAT ILY I CAN COLELC TD RAGONS ADN IMPULSE BUY ACGA AN IN AND I DONTNHVE TO COUNT AH ED AN YOME AND SA VE SP ACE FOR 100 + OPROJCETS
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Woot! I cant wait to experiment with this! [emoji=guardian love]
Woot! I cant wait to experiment with this!
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
Ooooh my goshhhhh yeeessssss!!! [emoji=guardian love] #Most anticipated update ever Brilliant!! :D
Ooooh my goshhhhh yeeessssss!!!
#Most anticipated update ever
Brilliant!! :D
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!

Gangster tab!
Superheroes tab!
Book characters tab!

LISA FRANK EYEBURNERS TAB!
MARDI GRAS TAB!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!

Gangster tab!
Superheroes tab!
Book characters tab!

LISA FRANK EYEBURNERS TAB!
MARDI GRAS TAB!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 189 190