Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 189 190
This is dope, I love it! does anyone know how to make a page display 60 dragons instead of the default 20?
This is dope, I love it! does anyone know how to make a page display 60 dragons instead of the default 20?
Awesome! It’s super cool, thanks, staff! :D
Awesome! It’s super cool, thanks, staff! :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@demoliceros simply drag 60 dragons into the page
@demoliceros simply drag 60 dragons into the page
fzww6al.png
Hello!

I do not usually comment on news posts, but I've been eagerly awaiting this revamp for a long time and I thought I would be remiss to not leave a small note of thanks.

For a long time I've crippled myself playing this game because I was trying to force myself to limit how many dragons I get to keep. I could only have 60 dragons to keep - only 3 pages cleanly. The rest of the lair was relegated to fodder and... the prestige of having pages and pages of empty space, I guess. It was stupid, but I did it, and it made me lose my enjoyment of the game for a while.

With these changes, I feel way more excited to get new dragons! I don't have all those extra pages to 'keep clean' and I can break down my lair into smaller pieces so I don't feel like I have 'too many' keepers. Not to mention it makes it way easier for me to keep track of my dragons' lore: which dragon belongs to which faction!

I feel a brand new enthusiasm for this site and this game thanks to this update! I cannot express my thanks enough to the staff for the time and effort they put into this to make the code work, design the layout, draw the assets, and all the other things that I'm not aware of that went into this!

(Also, a HUGE thanks for working so hard to make this usable on mobile! I was worried about the UI being clumsy with a touchscreen, but it's so easy and smooth! This seems like a detail that might have been more of an afterthought, but you really put the work into it and it shows! Thank you!!)
Hello!

I do not usually comment on news posts, but I've been eagerly awaiting this revamp for a long time and I thought I would be remiss to not leave a small note of thanks.

For a long time I've crippled myself playing this game because I was trying to force myself to limit how many dragons I get to keep. I could only have 60 dragons to keep - only 3 pages cleanly. The rest of the lair was relegated to fodder and... the prestige of having pages and pages of empty space, I guess. It was stupid, but I did it, and it made me lose my enjoyment of the game for a while.

With these changes, I feel way more excited to get new dragons! I don't have all those extra pages to 'keep clean' and I can break down my lair into smaller pieces so I don't feel like I have 'too many' keepers. Not to mention it makes it way easier for me to keep track of my dragons' lore: which dragon belongs to which faction!

I feel a brand new enthusiasm for this site and this game thanks to this update! I cannot express my thanks enough to the staff for the time and effort they put into this to make the code work, design the layout, draw the assets, and all the other things that I'm not aware of that went into this!

(Also, a HUGE thanks for working so hard to make this usable on mobile! I was worried about the UI being clumsy with a touchscreen, but it's so easy and smooth! This seems like a detail that might have been more of an afterthought, but you really put the work into it and it shows! Thank you!!)
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
[quote name="Kelley" date="2019-02-08 12:35:16" ] New lair is awful, my eyes are broken, cant play with this[/quote] Yeah, I sobered and rested today, and now every time I look at my lair I cringe slightly. It will be tough for me to get used to it, but hey, functionality just expanded!
Kelley wrote on 2019-02-08 12:35:16:
New lair is awful, my eyes are broken, cant play with this

Yeah, I sobered and rested today, and now every time I look at my lair I cringe slightly. It will be tough for me to get used to it, but hey, functionality just expanded!
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
I love the new lairs and the hibernal den is finally here AHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!

I just wish there was some way to quickly move multiple dragons at once between pages
I love the new lairs and the hibernal den is finally here AHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!

I just wish there was some way to quickly move multiple dragons at once between pages
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
I rarely comment on the forums these days, but I love the new look of my lair... except the energy bars. For the love of Mars, Venus and every star in-between, can ye please make them thinner? Thanks.
I rarely comment on the forums these days, but I love the new look of my lair... except the energy bars. For the love of Mars, Venus and every star in-between, can ye please make them thinner? Thanks.
009_zpsttbqz86z.png

MY SHOP! 2014 holiday stuff!
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it's related to this update, but every time I go to my nesting grounds, the page logs me out, so I get to the page and I'm not logged in at all
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it's related to this update, but every time I go to my nesting grounds, the page logs me out, so I get to the page and I'm not logged in at all
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Sorry if this is repetitive, as I haven't read through the other 150 pages, but I wanted to make a note of it.

I seem to have some issues with organizing dragons between two different pages (not tabs), on a PC / Firefox.

When dragging a dragon from one page to the other, it doesn't easily pick up on where I'm holding it - as in, it doesn't snap to the slot I have it held over. Instead it throws them at the end of the page, and I have to reselect that dragon again and nudge them around in the list. Or, I have to hold it there for a few seconds and wiggle it around until the site registers that I'm putting it on that slot, and it adjusts the dragons around it after a few seconds.
It's a matter of smooth transitioning more than anything. It's just slower than it seems like it should be. It could just be my computer. Who knows.

Also - I'd REALLY like to be able to use the checkboxes to select lots of dragons and click and drag them as a group between pages, not just tabs! It's frustrating to move 20 dragons one at a time just to get them all on a different page. Maybe add it to the drop-down box?
Sorry if this is repetitive, as I haven't read through the other 150 pages, but I wanted to make a note of it.

I seem to have some issues with organizing dragons between two different pages (not tabs), on a PC / Firefox.

When dragging a dragon from one page to the other, it doesn't easily pick up on where I'm holding it - as in, it doesn't snap to the slot I have it held over. Instead it throws them at the end of the page, and I have to reselect that dragon again and nudge them around in the list. Or, I have to hold it there for a few seconds and wiggle it around until the site registers that I'm putting it on that slot, and it adjusts the dragons around it after a few seconds.
It's a matter of smooth transitioning more than anything. It's just slower than it seems like it should be. It could just be my computer. Who knows.

Also - I'd REALLY like to be able to use the checkboxes to select lots of dragons and click and drag them as a group between pages, not just tabs! It's frustrating to move 20 dragons one at a time just to get them all on a different page. Maybe add it to the drop-down box?
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
Really appreciate the mobile usability - I play half and half but it was always so frustrating to have to go grab a comp to do one thing when you were mid movie or cat snuggle or whatever.

I was initially concerned about how it would affect the dragon order in the coliseum team organizing - but I see now it uses the tab order as your lair order so my coli peeps are the 1st two tabs now.

Would love for the status markers to be visible when in organizing mode - make it easier to sort assorted "unnamed", and love the suggestion for awakened familiars to display a diff. heart, but in general - just a great update!
Really appreciate the mobile usability - I play half and half but it was always so frustrating to have to go grab a comp to do one thing when you were mid movie or cat snuggle or whatever.

I was initially concerned about how it would affect the dragon order in the coliseum team organizing - but I see now it uses the tab order as your lair order so my coli peeps are the 1st two tabs now.

Would love for the status markers to be visible when in organizing mode - make it easier to sort assorted "unnamed", and love the suggestion for awakened familiars to display a diff. heart, but in general - just a great update!
tumblr_pbaz511ASZ1u1dtk6o1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 189 190