Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacock: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69
[quote name="Nebelkraehe" date="2019-01-08 23:25:48" ] Would have liked it better if it was an apparel that adds a nice long peacock tail to your dragon. [/quote] I'd buy 10 and force friends to bury me with them.
Nebelkraehe wrote on 2019-01-08 23:25:48:
Would have liked it better if it was an apparel that adds a nice long peacock tail to your dragon.

I'd buy 10 and force friends to bury me with them.
3NvPPAi.png eESLWsA.gif7NxJo1y.gif
Oooo
Oooo
dhJpGiJ.gif
pm6sAxv.png
Wowo they're beautiful! But I can't find it to buy :(
Wowo they're beautiful! But I can't find it to buy :(
@TheFloralFaun I am with you, 100% Your version on the bog looks great.

I love FR, I really do, but so many of their terts completely miss the mark. Dragons are not flat. Ofcourse, easiest thing to do is just not buy said terts. I would love to though!

It seems perhaps polling in the art forums would be a great way to get some feedback prior to making genes. Heck, on other games I have been part of a volunteer art "moderator" group.. Take applications, like with mods, and get a group together of people that can give feedback on preliminary plans, so things work out better. Redlining has saved many a so-so art piece and made it great.

(Okay, made a suggestion thread for that idea: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2609338 )

Nothing bugs me more than weird cutoffs on genes. They're super jarring.
@TheFloralFaun I am with you, 100% Your version on the bog looks great.

I love FR, I really do, but so many of their terts completely miss the mark. Dragons are not flat. Ofcourse, easiest thing to do is just not buy said terts. I would love to though!

It seems perhaps polling in the art forums would be a great way to get some feedback prior to making genes. Heck, on other games I have been part of a volunteer art "moderator" group.. Take applications, like with mods, and get a group together of people that can give feedback on preliminary plans, so things work out better. Redlining has saved many a so-so art piece and made it great.

(Okay, made a suggestion thread for that idea: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2609338 )

Nothing bugs me more than weird cutoffs on genes. They're super jarring.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
I wish they'd stick more than a few in the marketplace at a time so other people can get them too -_-
I wish they'd stick more than a few in the marketplace at a time so other people can get them too -_-
Female/Asexual/INFJ
I don't know why but there is something weird about the shoulder part, it just doesn't look, right?? I dunno why but it bugs me a lot-
I don't know why but there is something weird about the shoulder part, it just doesn't look, right?? I dunno why but it bugs me a lot-
[ Ren ] / [ She/Her ] / [ Poland ]

I love chatting as well as meeting new friends,
so please feel free to PM me!larger_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwrhn.gifn
23821.pngn arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Trading Center
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chicken Smoothie
YO I LOVE THESE
YO I LOVE THESE
fpoee.gif
NjXP8.gif
EtcsL.gif
zMeQd.gif
Wow, this looks so cool!
Wow, this looks so cool!
NOICE
NOICE
questing sanguine/marigold/terracotta imp male! please PM me if you have one and are willing to sell!
Noice
Noice
XWGx9rY.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69