Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacock: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69
[quote name="Nebelkraehe" date="2019-01-08 23:25:48" ] Would have liked it better if it was an apparel that adds a nice long peacock tail to your dragon. [/quote] I'd buy 10 and force friends to bury me with them.
Nebelkraehe wrote on 2019-01-08 23:25:48:
Would have liked it better if it was an apparel that adds a nice long peacock tail to your dragon.

I'd buy 10 and force friends to bury me with them.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Oooo
Oooo
dhJpGiJ.gif
Wowo they're beautiful! But I can't find it to buy :(
Wowo they're beautiful! But I can't find it to buy :(
@TheFloralFaun I am with you, 100% Your version on the bog looks great.

I love FR, I really do, but so many of their terts completely miss the mark. Dragons are not flat. Ofcourse, easiest thing to do is just not buy said terts. I would love to though!

It seems perhaps polling in the art forums would be a great way to get some feedback prior to making genes. Heck, on other games I have been part of a volunteer art "moderator" group.. Take applications, like with mods, and get a group together of people that can give feedback on preliminary plans, so things work out better. Redlining has saved many a so-so art piece and made it great.

(Okay, made a suggestion thread for that idea: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2609338 )

Nothing bugs me more than weird cutoffs on genes. They're super jarring.
@TheFloralFaun I am with you, 100% Your version on the bog looks great.

I love FR, I really do, but so many of their terts completely miss the mark. Dragons are not flat. Ofcourse, easiest thing to do is just not buy said terts. I would love to though!

It seems perhaps polling in the art forums would be a great way to get some feedback prior to making genes. Heck, on other games I have been part of a volunteer art "moderator" group.. Take applications, like with mods, and get a group together of people that can give feedback on preliminary plans, so things work out better. Redlining has saved many a so-so art piece and made it great.

(Okay, made a suggestion thread for that idea: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2609338 )

Nothing bugs me more than weird cutoffs on genes. They're super jarring.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I wish they'd stick more than a few in the marketplace at a time so other people can get them too -_-
I wish they'd stick more than a few in the marketplace at a time so other people can get them too -_-
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
I don't know why but there is something weird about the shoulder part, it just doesn't look, right?? I dunno why but it bugs me a lot-
I don't know why but there is something weird about the shoulder part, it just doesn't look, right?? I dunno why but it bugs me a lot-
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
YO I LOVE THESE
YO I LOVE THESE
fpoee.gif
NjXP8.gif
EtcsL.gif
zMeQd.gif
Wow, this looks so cool!
Wow, this looks so cool!