Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacock: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69
I hate snipers. It's not fair that they only put so many in the marketplace then the snipers buy it and sell it on the ah for two or three times the price. It's NOT FAIR. I only have enough for the marketplace price. People aren't rich and can't buy so many gems to get it from the ah or have the time to earn the treasure. Everytime a gene comes out it's like this. Give the poor-er players or those with a slow connection a chance. For once like geez.... It's gone so fast I can't even see how much it's worth.
I hate snipers. It's not fair that they only put so many in the marketplace then the snipers buy it and sell it on the ah for two or three times the price. It's NOT FAIR. I only have enough for the marketplace price. People aren't rich and can't buy so many gems to get it from the ah or have the time to earn the treasure. Everytime a gene comes out it's like this. Give the poor-er players or those with a slow connection a chance. For once like geez.... It's gone so fast I can't even see how much it's worth.
pixel_mew_by_sxaxsxoxrxi-d5dnfua.gif rDvyMjG.png 1c8q357.png
Ahh I love it!!! Great job artists :)
Ahh I love it!!! Great job artists :)
bHeX9bv.png
I have not even seen it in the marketplace. There should be a cap on how many you can buy at one time.
I have not even seen it in the marketplace. There should be a cap on how many you can buy at one time.
This be great for basic/basic/ Peacock
This be great for basic/basic/ Peacock
It's a great gene, I just wish we could get it -_- putting five or six in the marketplace offers little to no chance of other players getting it. Like, come on, this happened with the ringlets gene. I didn't actually see it in the marketplace until probably a month after it came out, and by the time I could actually afford it, I had lost interest in purchasing it.
It's a great gene, I just wish we could get it -_- putting five or six in the marketplace offers little to no chance of other players getting it. Like, come on, this happened with the ringlets gene. I didn't actually see it in the marketplace until probably a month after it came out, and by the time I could actually afford it, I had lost interest in purchasing it.
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
I dont actually like it... kill me Im sorry

I would love to see a stronger iridiscent!

Maybe the peacock would look good with ertain colors, but I looked in the Scrying workshop....
I dont actually like it... kill me Im sorry

I would love to see a stronger iridiscent!

Maybe the peacock would look good with ertain colors, but I looked in the Scrying workshop....
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette

PRETTY!

PRETTY!
TzfAhH6.png
yes!
yes!
yarn lover, and book lover forever
@TheFloralFaun

I know that some folks have probably pinged you to death regarding your edit, but I just wanted to say how 10x more appealing it looks than the actual gene itself! As much as a gene like this was almost desperately needed (some of my dragons with ugly terts actually look better with Peacock now), the flat, non-conforming look it has on feathers, fur, etc makes it look like it was rushed out so that there could be a post-NOTN update with substance.

I know it takes a tremendous amount of time, effort, and coding to make genes of any kind, but I feel like this one is simple enough that they could have done it as you did, and it would not only look better, but just require a little more time spent on recoloring it for the whole color wheel. I can already see this gene as being quite controversial because of this, unfortunately. Such a shame, as it is a lovely, much needed concept. :-(
@TheFloralFaun

I know that some folks have probably pinged you to death regarding your edit, but I just wanted to say how 10x more appealing it looks than the actual gene itself! As much as a gene like this was almost desperately needed (some of my dragons with ugly terts actually look better with Peacock now), the flat, non-conforming look it has on feathers, fur, etc makes it look like it was rushed out so that there could be a post-NOTN update with substance.

I know it takes a tremendous amount of time, effort, and coding to make genes of any kind, but I feel like this one is simple enough that they could have done it as you did, and it would not only look better, but just require a little more time spent on recoloring it for the whole color wheel. I can already see this gene as being quite controversial because of this, unfortunately. Such a shame, as it is a lovely, much needed concept. :-(
w7Z8MA5.png
So many whiny people on here. You can wait a couple days to get a gene, it's not going to kill you.
So many whiny people on here. You can wait a couple days to get a gene, it's not going to kill you.
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69