Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 304 305
Okay I was ecstatic about this update until I saw how rare multi-gaze and primal are. 1% chance? That is far far too low. Please, for the love of Plaguemom let us poor commoners have a fair shot at them?
Okay I was ecstatic about this update until I saw how rare multi-gaze and primal are. 1% chance? That is far far too low. Please, for the love of Plaguemom let us poor commoners have a fair shot at them?
I love all of the new eye variations! Well... most of them.

I'm pretty sure multi-gaze is a breeders new worst nightmare... xP
I love all of the new eye variations! Well... most of them.

I'm pretty sure multi-gaze is a breeders new worst nightmare... xP
Loving the eyes (:

The only problem I see, as many others have pointed out, is for serious breeders. Maybe getting a scroll or a removing vial to give a dragon common eyes would be a good thing.

Also, not sure how I feel about the vial being permanently retired. I'm no breeder, I don't have the patience to try and breed for a certain color combo/gene combo. So for those of us like myself who don't breed their dragons, that'll really suck.
Maybe they can come back as a once a year thing, like the NoTN chests/familiars. Give a chance to change dragons eyes if they weren't bred with the right ones.

But, again, I do love the eyes <3 It gives a bit more diversity to Sornieth (:
(Also can't wait for the organizing your lair. Been wanting to do that for ages)

EDIT:

And, if you do give us something to change eye to common, I'd say it could be around the same price as removing a gene. You're basically just removing the special eye, common is basically basic if you think about it.
Loving the eyes (:

The only problem I see, as many others have pointed out, is for serious breeders. Maybe getting a scroll or a removing vial to give a dragon common eyes would be a good thing.

Also, not sure how I feel about the vial being permanently retired. I'm no breeder, I don't have the patience to try and breed for a certain color combo/gene combo. So for those of us like myself who don't breed their dragons, that'll really suck.
Maybe they can come back as a once a year thing, like the NoTN chests/familiars. Give a chance to change dragons eyes if they weren't bred with the right ones.

But, again, I do love the eyes <3 It gives a bit more diversity to Sornieth (:
(Also can't wait for the organizing your lair. Been wanting to do that for ages)

EDIT:

And, if you do give us something to change eye to common, I'd say it could be around the same price as removing a gene. You're basically just removing the special eye, common is basically basic if you think about it.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Could you maybe make it so the Scattersight doesn't give you the same exact eyes twice in a row? It's really defeating when you grind for a while, finally get another, and it's just the same stinkin' eyes you had before. Especially when you're trying to get a rare set of eyes. I'm in a desperate state already because I really want these cool eyes for my dragons, but the rates are horrible.

It seems silly that it's even possible in the first place, when you only give us a few measly days to grind for the things, and they take an entire two hours to brew. Who even knows what the drop rate is, but it's too low for such a short drop period. At the very LEAST I should have hoped that you'd make it so you'd get different eyes from the previous scatter, you know? :|

I scattered one dragon four times, and his scatters were as such:
Unusual > Unusual > Uncommon > Uncommon.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or doing something wrong. But could you fix this? Please? Just so it feels like I'm doing SOMETHING and my time isn't being wasted?
Could you maybe make it so the Scattersight doesn't give you the same exact eyes twice in a row? It's really defeating when you grind for a while, finally get another, and it's just the same stinkin' eyes you had before. Especially when you're trying to get a rare set of eyes. I'm in a desperate state already because I really want these cool eyes for my dragons, but the rates are horrible.

It seems silly that it's even possible in the first place, when you only give us a few measly days to grind for the things, and they take an entire two hours to brew. Who even knows what the drop rate is, but it's too low for such a short drop period. At the very LEAST I should have hoped that you'd make it so you'd get different eyes from the previous scatter, you know? :|

I scattered one dragon four times, and his scatters were as such:
Unusual > Unusual > Uncommon > Uncommon.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or doing something wrong. But could you fix this? Please? Just so it feels like I'm doing SOMETHING and my time isn't being wasted?
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
Uncommon turned into... Uncommon. Rats. Not fond of that :c

I love the multi eyes and plague+shadow primals though
Uncommon turned into... Uncommon. Rats. Not fond of that :c

I love the multi eyes and plague+shadow primals though
image20.jpg
Adding one more to the pile here.... I just posted this dragon in the favorites theme week thread.... look at her right now! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33853250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338533/33853250_350.png[/img] [/url] And the scry I originally made of what she'd look like finished with glimmer.. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b0d036be375be839587587813c7c24d6/tumblr_p7zd3aqJg61v7vb8mo1_r1_400.png[/img] Her eyes aren't so cold and piercing now... now she has soft sky blue eyes that aren't intimidating at all... [i]you RUINED her[/i]!!! Now I have to think of a way to cover that, but it's still not going to be as impactful anymore. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves for wrecking so many peoples favorites, cuz you did a GREAT job of wrecking things.
Adding one more to the pile here.... I just posted this dragon in the favorites theme week thread.... look at her right now!

33853250_350.png

And the scry I originally made of what she'd look like finished with glimmer..
tumblr_p7zd3aqJg61v7vb8mo1_r1_400.png

Her eyes aren't so cold and piercing now... now she has soft sky blue eyes that aren't intimidating at all... you RUINED her!!! Now I have to think of a way to cover that, but it's still not going to be as impactful anymore. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves for wrecking so many peoples favorites, cuz you did a GREAT job of wrecking things.
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
OMG EXCITEDDDDD
OMG EXCITEDDDDD
fBZO2yk.png
I'm sorry but giving us TWO DAYS to get these scrolls before they RETIRE FOREVER is not right.

You implemented a feature that drastically changes the looks of our dragons which is fantastic! However basically only giving us two days to work on already existing dragons to this new feature? That's not right.

We already have so many items that are permanently retired. Hell at least everyone who wants festival items gets a week!

You guys would make an absolute KILLING by putting these scrolls up on gem MP for like 500g each. I'd buy them in a heartbeat en masse.

Or god we've been needing better brews that are not just new familiars. Why not make this a high level baldwin recipie?
I'm sorry but giving us TWO DAYS to get these scrolls before they RETIRE FOREVER is not right.

You implemented a feature that drastically changes the looks of our dragons which is fantastic! However basically only giving us two days to work on already existing dragons to this new feature? That's not right.

We already have so many items that are permanently retired. Hell at least everyone who wants festival items gets a week!

You guys would make an absolute KILLING by putting these scrolls up on gem MP for like 500g each. I'd buy them in a heartbeat en masse.

Or god we've been needing better brews that are not just new familiars. Why not make this a high level baldwin recipie?
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
I'm hyped for this. I don't even know why I'm so excited but I am
I'm hyped for this. I don't even know why I'm so excited but I am
(They/Them)
This could screw up a lot of breeding projects... they should be passed down by parents not random. Especially since primal and faceted are ridiculously rare. And the vials only being available for a couple days is kind of unfair. just something to consider.
This could screw up a lot of breeding projects... they should be passed down by parents not random. Especially since primal and faceted are ridiculously rare. And the vials only being available for a couple days is kind of unfair. just something to consider.
wBOpmxj.png
7Kopb.gif
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 304 305