Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 304 305
YAHHHHHHH!!!
YAHHHHHHH!!!
Um. . . so, considering the limited use of these and the money/time put into the mats if not the treasure to create the eye scatter thingies. . . shouldn't it guarantee you're not going to get the same result you already had if you scatter again?

I got multigaze. . . really don't like multigaze, so I brewed another. . . and it didn't change? Not particularly happy about that. . .
Um. . . so, considering the limited use of these and the money/time put into the mats if not the treasure to create the eye scatter thingies. . . shouldn't it guarantee you're not going to get the same result you already had if you scatter again?

I got multigaze. . . really don't like multigaze, so I brewed another. . . and it didn't change? Not particularly happy about that. . .
I love love love love love everything here, but quick suggestion that I've seen a few people mention already: have a (cheap) option to revert eyes to common on a hatchling?
I love love love love love everything here, but quick suggestion that I've seen a few people mention already: have a (cheap) option to revert eyes to common on a hatchling?
ew9u8Xp.png
So exciting! I knew my birthday was going to be good (PS, that's today :P) when I got up this morning.
I'm really looking forward to both the lair organization and the map! I was just thinking the other day that I wished they would be updated. So stoked, I'm excited to watch FR grow even more over time.
So exciting! I knew my birthday was going to be good (PS, that's today :P) when I got up this morning.
I'm really looking forward to both the lair organization and the map! I was just thinking the other day that I wished they would be updated. So stoked, I'm excited to watch FR grow even more over time.
zdkBiZa.png
I love this!
Don't get me wrong though, it will screw over a lot of breeders... But it's got an element of surprise! As well as more combo's... And will benefit a lot of breeders like myself who try breed crazy lookin' dragons!

That being said... It would be nice to have a scroll or boon to make sure they all have common eyes for the serious breeders!
I love this!
Don't get me wrong though, it will screw over a lot of breeders... But it's got an element of surprise! As well as more combo's... And will benefit a lot of breeders like myself who try breed crazy lookin' dragons!

That being said... It would be nice to have a scroll or boon to make sure they all have common eyes for the serious breeders!
illustration3_by_hey_seven-dcdw53f.png
i'm about to ******* die holy hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i'm about to ******* die holy hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
- order
EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED

yesyesyes
EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED

yesyesyes
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
I am so glad the eye thing wasn't in existence when I was doing my last breeding project. Breeding an imp and a coatl to get an imp girl with the right colors and then ending up with multi-gaze would have seriously ticked me off.

I think at the very least there should be a treasure item to revert "fancy" eyes to common, like there are scrolls to remove genes and restore basic.
I am so glad the eye thing wasn't in existence when I was doing my last breeding project. Breeding an imp and a coatl to get an imp girl with the right colors and then ending up with multi-gaze would have seriously ticked me off.

I think at the very least there should be a treasure item to revert "fancy" eyes to common, like there are scrolls to remove genes and restore basic.
The eyes are amazing, I wish there was a scroll to change eyes to a specific one. Also a little sad that the scatter is retiring after the event but hopefully there will be something similar in the future.
The eyes are amazing, I wish there was a scroll to change eyes to a specific one. Also a little sad that the scatter is retiring after the event but hopefully there will be something similar in the future.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
so, ive given the Eyes some thought and I think I'm actually MORE upset by it than I was this morning lmao

I'm not quite as eloquent with my words as some other people are but

this feel like a direct slap in the face
there's dream dragons I have been trying to breed for YEARS and now when I find parent dragons for them, theres still the chance that its going to not be what I want

the primal plague and multi-eyes don't creep me out in the slightest, but i see that its upsetting other people that they cant change the eyes on a dragon that has those + also has the colors they want (in other words, they cant get the dragon bc its not right for them anymore/isn't what they want)

I'm also very unhappy with what ive seen with the RNG.
Most of the eye options look the exactsame as the original??? you really cant tell whats supposed to be different with the options unless its super obvious, and this seems like an even bigger waste to me. There could've been eyes that actually looked different from the original instead of just changing it one or two shades :/

I've also noticed that my light dragons eyes in my lair are darker than they were yesterday??? i am very very upset about this. I chose those dragons specifically bc i liked how their eyes looked with the rest of their colors and now it just looks.. off :/

I want to make clear that I'm not upset at the eye options themselves, except that they basically look the same as the original, so much as i am upset that we were given 0 warning, its not something you can change/you cant keep the original eyes bc you have literally no choice, and it just was not implicated well at all

i really expected a bit more from a site ive loved for years and put a lot of time in to and i feel rather betrayed the staff at this time
I would highly suggest a super cheap scroll to rectify the eyes back to normal (treasure, obviously, NOT gems) as this new feature takes away from what the game has been the last few years for what appears to be a lot of people.

I cant imagine how the staff thought this was a good idea smh
so, ive given the Eyes some thought and I think I'm actually MORE upset by it than I was this morning lmao

I'm not quite as eloquent with my words as some other people are but

this feel like a direct slap in the face
there's dream dragons I have been trying to breed for YEARS and now when I find parent dragons for them, theres still the chance that its going to not be what I want

the primal plague and multi-eyes don't creep me out in the slightest, but i see that its upsetting other people that they cant change the eyes on a dragon that has those + also has the colors they want (in other words, they cant get the dragon bc its not right for them anymore/isn't what they want)

I'm also very unhappy with what ive seen with the RNG.
Most of the eye options look the exactsame as the original??? you really cant tell whats supposed to be different with the options unless its super obvious, and this seems like an even bigger waste to me. There could've been eyes that actually looked different from the original instead of just changing it one or two shades :/

I've also noticed that my light dragons eyes in my lair are darker than they were yesterday??? i am very very upset about this. I chose those dragons specifically bc i liked how their eyes looked with the rest of their colors and now it just looks.. off :/

I want to make clear that I'm not upset at the eye options themselves, except that they basically look the same as the original, so much as i am upset that we were given 0 warning, its not something you can change/you cant keep the original eyes bc you have literally no choice, and it just was not implicated well at all

i really expected a bit more from a site ive loved for years and put a lot of time in to and i feel rather betrayed the staff at this time
I would highly suggest a super cheap scroll to rectify the eyes back to normal (treasure, obviously, NOT gems) as this new feature takes away from what the game has been the last few years for what appears to be a lot of people.

I cant imagine how the staff thought this was a good idea smh
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 304 305