Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Expansion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68
The new exalt pillars looks amazing, and woot for the waterway update!
The new exalt pillars looks amazing, and woot for the waterway update!
The new Waterway artwork is beautiful! Love the atmospheric lighting.

@Undel can you tell us what specifically was updated in the Skins & Accents article?
The new Waterway artwork is beautiful! Love the atmospheric lighting.

@Undel can you tell us what specifically was updated in the Skins & Accents article?
| Skin Shop |
Why are all these tooltips so good? And the update's only just started!
Why are all these tooltips so good? And the update's only just started!
ZincAlloy.gif
Toridae Mythology aka, that new book i'm going to hoard so many of and I don't know why I want to.
Toridae Mythology aka, that new book i'm going to hoard so many of and I don't know why I want to.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
OMG
OMG
The new toridae!

Amazing!
The new toridae!

Amazing!
the exalt pillars are lovely but....are the pattern of the stone/geode/gems in the Earth one making anyone else's skin itch? : (
the exalt pillars are lovely but....are the pattern of the stone/geode/gems in the Earth one making anyone else's skin itch? : (
34816.png15580.png1137.png
pebblebeach_helped_stack_gems_to_honor_the_exalted_omg_theyre_not_geodes.jpg

nice file name. xD

I think the reason people aren't seeing it like that is because they're stuffed into cracks, where it's more expected that a geode-type of formation would be, and also that they don't have much shine to them (carved gems are typically more polished???). It may look more like stacked gemstones if they were different types, too! (personally all I see is some sort of alien egg type of thing, I'm sorry ;A;) The rest of it is amaaaaaazing! (THOSE FOSSILS ARE EXCELLENT)

The Ice background is brighter than expected for such a desolate place, but it's so pretty and shiny???? *o* The shape the ice formed is cool. Pun only somewhat intended. ;D

I hope the Wind one is really pretty, too! :D
pebblebeach_helped_stack_gems_to_honor_the_exalted_omg_theyre_not_geodes.jpg

nice file name. xD

I think the reason people aren't seeing it like that is because they're stuffed into cracks, where it's more expected that a geode-type of formation would be, and also that they don't have much shine to them (carved gems are typically more polished???). It may look more like stacked gemstones if they were different types, too! (personally all I see is some sort of alien egg type of thing, I'm sorry ;A;) The rest of it is amaaaaaazing! (THOSE FOSSILS ARE EXCELLENT)

The Ice background is brighter than expected for such a desolate place, but it's so pretty and shiny???? *o* The shape the ice formed is cool. Pun only somewhat intended. ;D

I hope the Wind one is really pretty, too! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Loving the new pillars!
Loving the new pillars!
NEW NOGGLE
NEW NOGGLE
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68