Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
oOOOHOOOOO ART TEAM OPENINGS? *BIG THUMBS UP* YES PLEASE
oOOOHOOOOO ART TEAM OPENINGS? *BIG THUMBS UP* YES PLEASE
Away in the wind, far out in the sea;
the void calls out softly, 'please come back to me'.
Congrats new mods!
Congrats new mods!
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
Welcome, new mods!
Welcome, new mods!
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png
@Aequorin
I've not seen it answered anywhere, but how many pieces are we allowed to submit as a minimum/maximum for the apparel portfolio?
@Aequorin
I've not seen it answered anywhere, but how many pieces are we allowed to submit as a minimum/maximum for the apparel portfolio?
I would also like to know about the time limit for the art position applications. I don't currently have enough examples to just hand in a portfolio right now; but if there is a reasonable time window, I could create examples to show.

Currently I only have 2 low detail examples, of the type of work being asked for, that were done as commission work for random internet people for non-project personal collections.

I've been mauling over this for the past couple of days and I don't think I could live it down if I didn't at least try for it. It's such a great opportunity.

Will be working on them, whether I get a reply or not, but I would still like to know.
I would also like to know about the time limit for the art position applications. I don't currently have enough examples to just hand in a portfolio right now; but if there is a reasonable time window, I could create examples to show.

Currently I only have 2 low detail examples, of the type of work being asked for, that were done as commission work for random internet people for non-project personal collections.

I've been mauling over this for the past couple of days and I don't think I could live it down if I didn't at least try for it. It's such a great opportunity.

Will be working on them, whether I get a reply or not, but I would still like to know.
21ozeib.jpg V0gV5AS.pngsig%203_zps8a7rkfle.png 0Iqgh7Z.png
@JelloDrake one of the admins said on a previous page the applications will remain open until the position(s) are filled.
@JelloDrake one of the admins said on a previous page the applications will remain open until the position(s) are filled.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count

Thank you. I must have overlooked it.
@Count

Thank you. I must have overlooked it.
21ozeib.jpg V0gV5AS.pngsig%203_zps8a7rkfle.png 0Iqgh7Z.png
Sweet. New mods and a contest. Too bad I`m not good at writing :(
Sweet. New mods and a contest. Too bad I`m not good at writing :(
hFr3nXf.pngwh3Tiip.pngqhK4FYS.png
J8QoPxT.pngPn33kaF.png3adgzZD.pngMsqRUgo.png
The genes and patterns position is tempting....but I KNOW I have no chance. XD;
The genes and patterns position is tempting....but I KNOW I have no chance. XD;
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Hey @zeefster you're pretty dang good at clothing. You should totally put a portfolio together and apply!
Hey @zeefster you're pretty dang good at clothing. You should totally put a portfolio together and apply!
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26