Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Thank you so much for the mention, it made my day. <3 I sorely miss moderating (ESPECIALLY in the Bug Reports forum!), I had an amazing two years with you guys. I really hope to rejoin the team one day when I'm a little less swamped. But for now, I'm very happy just being a part of the community as a regular player.

I'm very excited to see employment opportunities open up - it means our beloved site is growing! I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Like many others, I too honed in on "new breeds"....I can't wait until we see a new one. :)
Thank you so much for the mention, it made my day. <3 I sorely miss moderating (ESPECIALLY in the Bug Reports forum!), I had an amazing two years with you guys. I really hope to rejoin the team one day when I'm a little less swamped. But for now, I'm very happy just being a part of the community as a regular player.

I'm very excited to see employment opportunities open up - it means our beloved site is growing! I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Like many others, I too honed in on "new breeds"....I can't wait until we see a new one. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon We miss you too! <3 It was awesome modding together with you, and I too hope one day you can rejoin! For now though, I wish you so much luck and joy with the opportunities given to you! <3
@Alphaeon We miss you too! <3 It was awesome modding together with you, and I too hope one day you can rejoin! For now though, I wish you so much luck and joy with the opportunities given to you! <3
[quote name="Mycatking" date=2016-07-13 07:05:38] All I read was "future breed releases" ???? ? ? ?¿ ARE WE GETTING A NEW BREED????¿??¿¿ [/quote] "Future breed release[b]S[/b] " Not only one new breed :D
Mycatking wrote on 2016-07-13:
All I read was

"future breed releases"

???? ? ? ?¿

ARE WE GETTING A NEW BREED????¿??¿¿

"Future breed releaseS " Not only one new breed :D
:D
@Arimwe My guess is complications with taxes and labor laws? The apparel position is listed as full time "with benefits," I imagine those benefits would get a lot more complicated logistically for an employee outside the US :C
@Arimwe My guess is complications with taxes and labor laws? The apparel position is listed as full time "with benefits," I imagine those benefits would get a lot more complicated logistically for an employee outside the US :C
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded

That's true, though, it still kinda sucks ;u;
Not that it's their fault, it really isn't. The problems with taxes n such just suck
@Clouded

That's true, though, it still kinda sucks ;u;
Not that it's their fault, it really isn't. The problems with taxes n such just suck
@Arimwe Yeah, I've got a european friend looking to work in kidlit illustration, but the industry in her country just isn't the same as in the US. We were talking about how much of a pain the work visas can be for artists... you need work, to save up, to move to where there's work - when the entire problem could otherwise be circumvented since artists can so easily work remotely. It really does suck! < / 3
@Arimwe Yeah, I've got a european friend looking to work in kidlit illustration, but the industry in her country just isn't the same as in the US. We were talking about how much of a pain the work visas can be for artists... you need work, to save up, to move to where there's work - when the entire problem could otherwise be circumvented since artists can so easily work remotely. It really does suck! < / 3
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded

Exactly. Especially moving to a place where there is work for you in the art industry e-e
@Clouded

Exactly. Especially moving to a place where there is work for you in the art industry e-e
Is there a particular deadline for the applications?
Is there a particular deadline for the applications?
z9bVpPy.png
"future breeds"

holy crap
"future breeds"

holy crap
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
Environments~ expanding the world of Sornieth. :DDD
Environments~ expanding the world of Sornieth. :DDD
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26