Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
Question concerning application for the artist postition, if someone isn't quite 18 but will be soon, can they still apply as long as they'll be 18 when they're hired?
Question concerning application for the artist postition, if someone isn't quite 18 but will be soon, can they still apply as long as they'll be 18 when they're hired?
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
Cool!
Cool!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Applied. Good luck everyone.
Applied. Good luck everyone.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Clarification points on linking pages:
• Are we allowed to link to pages that MAY themselves link to something non-FR safe? (Ex. Linking to a specific SFFR work on a third-party artist's social media account that could potentially also post NSFFR art; linking to anything on Imgur, which has a 'popular posts' sidebar, etc) (In this case, the linker has no control over the secondary linked-to content)
• Are we allowed to link to a page that we know has a labeled link to NSFFR content? (Ex. A lot of artists have labeled links to their NSFW artblog on their main, or link their FR blog to their main art blog to their NSFW one, and so on) (In this case the linker knows that this secondary link exists.)
Clarification points on linking pages:
• Are we allowed to link to pages that MAY themselves link to something non-FR safe? (Ex. Linking to a specific SFFR work on a third-party artist's social media account that could potentially also post NSFFR art; linking to anything on Imgur, which has a 'popular posts' sidebar, etc) (In this case, the linker has no control over the secondary linked-to content)
• Are we allowed to link to a page that we know has a labeled link to NSFFR content? (Ex. A lot of artists have labeled links to their NSFW artblog on their main, or link their FR blog to their main art blog to their NSFW one, and so on) (In this case the linker knows that this secondary link exists.)
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
xolo!!
xolo!!
1013.Pots200.Darkswirl_zpsspqg8esb.png0qgn0.gifJQoNI.gifDm7us.gifAVtS2.gif
All these art positions... *looks at his own art*
I don't think I have anything that helps me with these fields. *time for practicing*
All these art positions... *looks at his own art*
I don't think I have anything that helps me with these fields. *time for practicing*
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Expanding the world of Sornieth?! Yeeeees.
Expanding the world of Sornieth?! Yeeeees.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
New breeds! *screams* Oh yesyesyes!
New breeds! *screams* Oh yesyesyes!
[quote]2d Illustrator: Apparel: We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to update and expand existing apparel to [b]future breed releases.[/b] This is a full time position. We are looking for a good understanding of fabrics, textiles, and how clothing drapes and is worn on a 3-dimensional form in portfolios of applicants. Note: Your portfolio does not need to contain dragon clothing! A solid foundation of how clothing works on humans is applicable and will carry over. Must be 18 years or older. Full-time position with benefits. US residents only. Work from home. 2d Illustrator: Environments: We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to [b]create a variety of landscapes and environments to help expand the world of Sornieth.[/b] We are looking examples of natural and man-made environments and an understanding of perspective in portfolios of applicants. Must be 18 years or older. Part-time freelance position. 2d Illustrator: Genes & Patterns: We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create new genes and expand existing genes to [b]future breeds.[/b] We are looking for a love of patterning and ability to bend and adapt patterns around 3-dimensional forms in the portfolios of applicants. Note: Your portfolio does not need to contain dragon patterning! Examples of patterns across any type of species, so long as it shows an understanding of form will be applicable. [/quote] [i]new breeds, new areas, new elements and half-life 3 confirmed????[/i] [img]https://gyazo.com/3e265188c2ab62caa84495da2c6f9a41.gif[/img]
Quote:
2d Illustrator: Apparel:
We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to update and expand existing apparel to future breed releases. This is a full time position. We are looking for a good understanding of fabrics, textiles, and how clothing drapes and is worn on a 3-dimensional form in portfolios of applicants. Note: Your portfolio does not need to contain dragon clothing! A solid foundation of how clothing works on humans is applicable and will carry over.

Must be 18 years or older.
Full-time position with benefits.
US residents only.
Work from home.

2d Illustrator: Environments:
We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create a variety of landscapes and environments to help expand the world of Sornieth. We are looking examples of natural and man-made environments and an understanding of perspective in portfolios of applicants.

Must be 18 years or older.
Part-time freelance position.

2d Illustrator: Genes & Patterns:
We are looking for a skilled 2d artist to create new genes and expand existing genes to future breeds. We are looking for a love of patterning and ability to bend and adapt patterns around 3-dimensional forms in the portfolios of applicants. Note: Your portfolio does not need to contain dragon patterning! Examples of patterns across any type of species, so long as it shows an understanding of form will be applicable.

new breeds, new areas, new elements and half-life 3 confirmed????

3e265188c2ab62caa84495da2c6f9a41.gif
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
flaps a handkerchief
We love you Toxie! ;;
flaps a handkerchief
We love you Toxie! ;;
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26