Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
All I read was

"future breed releases"

???? ? ? ?¿

ARE WE GETTING A NEW BREED????¿??¿¿
All I read was

"future breed releases"

???? ? ? ?¿

ARE WE GETTING A NEW BREED????¿??¿¿
ping me to get my attention
I'm excited to see what new stuff may be around the corner!
I'm excited to see what new stuff may be around the corner!
New dragon breeds?! YAYY!
New dragon breeds?! YAYY!
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

:) I might give a try at a caption or two...
:) I might give a try at a caption or two...
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
Good to see some light shed on that piece of drama regarding scamming and the violation of conducts. Congrats to @EmiT and @ToxieToxie !
Good to see some light shed on that piece of drama regarding scamming and the violation of conducts. Congrats to @EmiT and @ToxieToxie !
Shine forth, and hold your light close.
light_small.png
:o !
:o !
flyingdragons.gif
@bennie

Please use the Contact Us for those questions.
@bennie

Please use the Contact Us for those questions.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@NepheleB You will want to post your entry in the actual contest thread - this thread is just the announcement of the contest's existence. You can find a link to the contest thread on the first post (by clicking the title of the paragraph or the 'click here to submit' text) or you can find it directly by going to the Flight Rising Discussion forum - it is stickied at the top of the first page :)

Anything posted here will not be entered/judged!

@NepheleB You will want to post your entry in the actual contest thread - this thread is just the announcement of the contest's existence. You can find a link to the contest thread on the first post (by clicking the title of the paragraph or the 'click here to submit' text) or you can find it directly by going to the Flight Rising Discussion forum - it is stickied at the top of the first page :)

Anything posted here will not be entered/judged!

[quote name="Undel" date=2016-07-12 21:19:39] We don't allow blacklists to be posted to or linked on Flight Rising for any reason, as per our Rules and Guidelines and Code of Conduct. [/quote] But what I want to know is does the blacklist have to be linked DIRECTLY to be against the rules. If its on a blog that is linked, but is not the subject of the link, is that not allowed? I'm trying to find out what I can and cannot reblog to my flight rising blog while its linked on my profile but no one will give me a straight answer. This is my second time asking and I have seen at least 3 other people asking as well, none receiving a straight answer, only answers full of grey area that can be misunderstood. I would take these questions to contact us (and hope for an answer some time this year) but I would like an clear ON SITE answer for not just me, but every one who is confused.
Undel wrote on 2016-07-12:
We don't allow blacklists to be posted to or linked on Flight Rising for any reason, as per our Rules and Guidelines and Code of Conduct.

But what I want to know is does the blacklist have to be linked DIRECTLY to be against the rules. If its on a blog that is linked, but is not the subject of the link, is that not allowed? I'm trying to find out what I can and cannot reblog to my flight rising blog while its linked on my profile but no one will give me a straight answer. This is my second time asking and I have seen at least 3 other people asking as well, none receiving a straight answer, only answers full of grey area that can be misunderstood.

I would take these questions to contact us (and hope for an answer some time this year) but I would like an clear ON SITE answer for not just me, but every one who is confused.
@Aequorin

Is there a reason why only people from the US can apply for Apparel Illustrator? It's the one thing I would've loved to apply for, but as I live in Europe, I cannot do this ;A;
@Aequorin

Is there a reason why only people from the US can apply for Apparel Illustrator? It's the one thing I would've loved to apply for, but as I live in Europe, I cannot do this ;A;
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26